SD Card Ordered with drone not received, be careful.
749 5 2017-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanTulovsky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33005 ft
United States

I ordered a Phaton 4 Pro drone. With the drone, I ordered an extra battery and a 64GB SD Card. I contacted DJI support, asking them to re-send the SD card or refund the money.  The card was $34.  I spent over $2,000 with DJI.  They basically refused. The final message from them was:

--------------------------------------       
Meng (Support)
10月17日 14:38 CST

Dear Customer,

Then very sorry to tell you that we are not able to do anything further in this case.
We have done all the investigation from our side and no evidence indicated the sd card was not sent out or lost in transit.
Any other possibilities cannot be excluded such as you lost it by yourself.
Yes, it's very  regrettable that if we lose a valued customer due to this, thus we still provide a comfort solution.

----------------------------------------

Ok, so it's $34.. who cares.  But next time it might be a missing battery.  And at this point I have no indication that DJI will stand by their customers and do the right thing. Let's face it, the SD card, to them, probably costs $5 at most.  Plus shipping.  Instead, they gave me a $20 credit for a future purchase.  Of course this makes no sense, as there won't be a future purchase.  I am just putting this out here in case this is a systematic problem.  (I did file a dispute with my credit card company for this as well.)

Thanks for reading.
Dan
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Dan, sincerely sorry for this, could you please provide me with your order number or ticket number? I'd like to check what happened.
2017-10-23
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Are you sure you checked the box good?  I'm sure these probably come packaged in a small wrapping . It may have dropped and be hidden.
2017-10-24
Use props
DanTulovsky
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-23 19:21
Dan, sincerely sorry for this, could you please provide me with your order number or ticket number? I'd like to check what happened.

I private messaged you the order number and ticket number.  Thank you.
2017-10-25
Use props
DanTulovsky
lvl.1
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-10-24 08:20
Are you sure you checked the box good?  I'm sure these probably come packaged in a small wrapping . It may have dropped and be hidden.

Well, yes... I am fairly certain that I did look through the entire box before I broke it apart and recycled it.  There is always the possibility, of course, that I missed it somehow.  But that is somewhat orthogonal to how DJI handled the case.
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

DanTulovsky Posted at 2017-10-25 17:47
I private messaged you the order number and ticket number.  Thank you.

Got it, I've forwarded them to our appropriate team to look into it, we will keep you updated!
2017-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules