Phantom 3 pro remote doesn't sync
2604 11 2017-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa68624d4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58757 ft
United States

I have a phantom 3 pro with a GL300A remote wont conect to app so i upgraded drone via sd card to P3X_FW_V01.11.0020 but remote doesnt conect. Chatted with customer support and tried sync manually and resulted in red/green flashing light on the remote and drone remote link ligh on side. Customer support left me hanging after an hour chatting
2017-10-23
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fansa68,

What device are you using?  If you are using an iOS device, you will need a Lightning Cable, not the DJI supplied USB cable.  You should also be using the DJI GO app, not the DJI GO 4 app.  The DJI GO 4 app is for the P4 series.  Let us know is there is anything more.

What did the .txt file on the micro SD card say after the firmware update?

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You might need to update your RC's firmware. Please update the RC via DJI GO to the latest version and try again.
2017-10-29
Use props
miguel carreira
New

Portugal

Hello, i'm having the same problem, and wen i try to update the firmaware of the controler with the djigo app it doesn's show the camera button only the "how to connect " button.
2017-10-29
Use props
LifeisGood
lvl.1
United States

I'm having the same problem as Miguel.  I was using a Samsung S5 and have not been able to get the "Camera" button to show up under the Phantom 3 Professional.  For some reason the "Camera" button shows up under the Inspire, which is the first A/C to come up in the app.  

The drone is rapidly flashing yellow, so I followed the DJI direction to manually link the controller and drone, but it didn't work.  The indicator on the controller changed from blue to green for 1 second before rapidly flashing red/green again and not linking with the drone.  I repeated this several times and still not linking.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.
2017-10-29
Use props
miguel carreira
New

Portugal

I manage to link manualy the controler to the phantom, i can put.the motors runing and move the gimbal, but the controler stil blinks green.yellow.red and i can't conect with the app
2017-10-29
Use props
miguel carreira
New

Portugal

Lifeisgood when u manualy conect did the light next to the buton click turned to green? Mine did and i can move the gimbal and pit the engines working
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

LifeisGood Posted at 2017-10-29 10:04
I'm having the same problem as Miguel.  I was using a Samsung S5 and have not been able to get the "Camera" button to show up under the Phantom 3 Professional.  For some reason the "Camera" button shows up under the Inspire, which is the first A/C to come up in the app.  

The drone is rapidly flashing yellow, so I followed the DJI direction to manually link the controller and drone, but it didn't work.  The indicator on the controller changed from blue to green for 1 second before rapidly flashing red/green again and not linking with the drone.  I repeated this several times and still not linking.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

I have received your message in PM, thanks! Generally, the red/green flashing light on RC means that the RC has not been updated to the latest firmware successfully, that's should be the key. Please connect the mobile with controller, to hold the three bars on the right upper corner of DJI GO until a window pop up, then refresh the RC firmware to check again.

Please make sure the RC firmware and aircraft firmware are matched, then linking RC.
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

miguel carreira Posted at 2017-10-29 10:57
I manage to link manualy the controler to the phantom, i can put.the motors runing and move the gimbal, but the controler stil blinks green.yellow.red and i can't conect with the app

Miguel, it seems that the RC and aircraft have been connected. Please refer my reply in 8# and try to refresh the RC firmware again.
2017-10-30
Use props
miguel carreira
New

Portugal

Susan, thank you for your reply bur when the window open's it says equipment: N/A Firmware: N/A.
2017-10-30
Use props
miguel carreira
New

Portugal

Solved:

i reseted the RC with C1+C2+ Shutter and then power on
after that it was detected by the djigo app and then firmware update
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

miguel carreira Posted at 2017-10-30 07:57
Solved:

i reseted the RC with C1+C2+ Shutter and then power on

Thanks for the update, glad to hear that you've got it resolved, enjoy the drone, happy flying!
2017-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules