Add a Skypixel profile link to forum profile/avatar details?
2709 10 2017-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wglovett
lvl.3
Canada

I'm new with creating polls but the question is fairly simple.. If the Skypixel community is the media sharing option of choice in the DJI Go app it just makes sense, to me, that we have a link down there with our avatar, 'rank' and points etc.. would that be something you'd like to see?

Single SelectVote, Total 9 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2017-10-24
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Before creating new options on this forum they should take some time to improve the ones that are already there.... for example the distance isn't very accurate...
2017-10-24
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

By the way, they shoul fix Skypixel plataform because it sucks.... slow as hell....
2017-10-24
Use props
AEM74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 332677 ft
United States

Mari Posted at 2017-10-24 12:10
Before creating new options on this forum they should take some time to improve the ones that are already there.... for example the distance isn't very accurate...

+1, the app isn't polished at all on Android. My maps don't work all the time although the app is stable for me. Plenty of other people reported unstable app on Android during flight. Shouldn't happen on a drone you spent a lot of money on only to have sub-par software.
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for the suggestion. I would forward it to designated department.
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

AEM74 Posted at 2017-10-24 16:30
+1, the app isn't polished at all on Android. My maps don't work all the time although the app is stable for me. Plenty of other people reported unstable app on Android during flight. Shouldn't happen on a drone you spent a lot of money on only to have sub-par software.

Sorry for the trouble it brings. Please note that DJI GO 4 use the map from Here map. And Here Map will update their server this Saturday. The problem will be solved. If not, please keep us informed.
2017-10-27
Use props
Bigga J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1493 ft
United Kingdom

Mari Posted at 2017-10-24 12:10

I agree with this ... I cannot get my reported distance on here to reflect my true distance ... not that it really bothers me
2017-10-27
Use props
AEM74
lvl.4
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-27 02:25
Sorry for the trouble it brings. Please note that DJI GO 4 use the map from Here map. And Here Map will update their server this Saturday. The problem will be solved. If not, please keep us informed.

Thanks, this and the GPS not showing in flight records are my biggest concerns in terms of the bugs in the app.
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

AEM74 Posted at 2017-10-27 19:36
Thanks, this and the GPS not showing in flight records are my biggest concerns in terms of the bugs in the app.

Can you provide me the screenshot of this situation? Did you try to reinstall your app? Please provide me the version of your app and the model of your device.
2017-10-27
Use props
AEM74
lvl.4
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-27 20:00
Can you provide me the screenshot of this situation? Did you try to reinstall your app? Please provide me the version of your app and the model of your device.

Reinstalled, cleared cache multiple times. I'm on Android version 4.1.10. Here is screenshot of said problem: https://i.imgur.com/OIyLoWe.png
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

AEM74 Posted at 2017-10-27 20:18
Reinstalled, cleared cache multiple times. I'm on Android version 4.1.10. Here is screenshot of said problem: https://i.imgur.com/OIyLoWe.png

Thanks for your update. Please provide your DJI account to me. You can PM me instead.
2017-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules