Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How long does your phone or iPad battery last?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve2017Newbie
lvl.3
United States

I have an older iPhone 5s. The battery last the day for the things I am using it for, texting, facebook and a few phone calls.

I went out to fly today. I don't think my cell battery was completely topped off when I started but the phone did not make it through two fully charged batteries on my P3 4K.  There is no way to run an external battery because it would use the same port as the controller.

How much flying time would I get from a new iPad mini 2 or something similar

Thanks

2017-10-24
Use props
cgrossmeier
New
Flight distance : 101132 ft
United States

New Mavick Pro, current firmware as of today, and new iPhone 7 (no background apps enabled).  Flow for 25 minutes today with a fully charged iPhone when I started.  At the 25 minute mark, the iPhone 7 was down to 28%.  I am burning 3% battery per minute on the iPhone.  It is also getting VERY warm.  Any advice on a quick power fix?  It does not seem logical the phone should drain that quickly.
2017-10-25
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Turn off wifi when flying or put on airplane mode this helps.
2017-10-25
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I start at 100% cell battery when I'm all done flying, I still have 70% left on the 7 Plus. Total of 4 batteries.
2017-10-25
Use props
Hellsgate
Captain
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Hmm my phone actually charges from the remote never had an issue.
Galaxy s7 edge p4p
2017-10-25
Use props
Steve2017Newbie
lvl.3
United States

cgrossmeier Posted at 2017-10-25 14:55
New Mavick Pro, current firmware as of today, and new iPhone 7 (no background apps enabled).  Flow for 25 minutes today with a fully charged iPhone when I started.  At the 25 minute mark, the iPhone 7 was down to 28%.  I am burning 3% battery per minute on the iPhone.  It is also getting VERY warm.  Any advice on a quick power fix?  It does not seem logical the phone should drain that quickly.

This will not work on my 5s but maybe it will work on the 7.  You might be able to connect it to a power supply

Search Amazon for "double lightning port"
2017-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules