SPARK BAROMETER ERROR
5625 8 2017-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6f7b1e96
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

hi... my spark sometimes got issue Barometer Error, after reset sometimes working sometimes barometer error notice show, i was calibrated imu , and notice still shows and not show... any pieces of advice? thanks
2017-10-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

The barometer is affected by movement of air around the drone, humidity, temperature changes and even voltage changes. Most of the time if you power back down and start up again it will reset. I suspect it noticed a large change from inside to outside and barked about it. It's good to tell the sensors if it's climbing or defending but not really accurate for a true AGL altitude.
I suspect if you contact dji they will tell you to send it in for them to check.
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, is the IMU calibration successful? Have you tried to refresh the firmware? Please confirm.
2017-10-24
Use props
fans6f7b1e96
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

imu suscess... and after firmware update good for a few time... after that barometer error again.... when i reset sometimes good and after that back barometer error again...., i will try sent to dji services, thanks
2017-10-25
Use props
fans9b78528e
New
India

fans6f7b1e96 Posted at 2017-10-25 08:37
imu suscess... and after firmware update good for a few time... after that barometer error again.... when i reset sometimes good and after that back barometer error again...., i will try sent to dji services, thanks

*Solved*

I had the same problem since a couple of days but in my case, I also received a temperature error. I realised that the CPU fan has stopped working. On pressing the top of the drone the fan suddenly started. Again on pressing the sides of the drone the fan stopped. Since I live in India, where we don’t have any service center, I had to fix the problem myself.

So I opened up the drone and noticed that it was an assembly defect where the CPU fan cable was getting pinched under the CPU clamp. Opening up the clamp, and rearranging the pinched wires resolved the issue. DJI needs to take this as a feedback and add this QC to their assembly line.

Hope this helps.
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans9b78528e Posted at 2017-10-25 18:18
*Solved*

I had the same problem since a couple of days but in my case, I also received a temperature error. I realised that the CPU fan has stopped working. On pressing the top of the drone the fan suddenly started. Again on pressing the sides of the drone the fan stopped. Since I live in India, where we don’t have any service center, I had to fix the problem myself.

Thanks for sharing this information. This case will be forwarded to our engineers.
2017-10-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

*Solved*

Thought it might be something to do with tempature.
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

*Solved*

Glad you solved the problem and our engineers hope that if you encounter similar problems again, please export the flight data and the black box data instead. We would not recommend you disassemble your spark.
2017-10-27
Use props
djiuser_G5M2WGuChwDh
lvl.2

Tanzania

*Solved*

thanks, i was suffering from this problem as well but could you please send a pictutre or make a short video on youtube and send ys the link so we could do the same,especially the people how are visual learners. thanks
2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules