how to update distance flown
945 8 2017-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VetteGuyZ06
lvl.3
Flight distance : 429114 ft
United States

I haven't updated my data in a while and can't remember how to do it.  It updated my distance flown on my homepage.  Somebody please remind me how to do this.  Thanks in advance.
2017-10-24
Use props
VetteGuyZ06
lvl.3
United States

Nevermind...figured it out, now cant figure out how to delete this post.   Oh well.   
2017-10-24
Use props
Rigger73
lvl.4
Flight distance : 378478 ft
United Kingdom

Maybe tell others who have also forgotten?
2017-10-24
Use props
VetteGuyZ06
lvl.3
United States

Rigger73 Posted at 2017-10-24 12:10
Maybe tell others who have also forgotten?

Connect whatever device you use to fly your drone to your computer.   Start DJI app, (in my case, DJI Go 4.0).   Tap at the top right corner where the 3 lines are, select Flight Record.  When your flight records appear, in the top right corner there is a cloud with arrow circles inside, clik there.    You should see a menu that says Sync your flight records.   Pick the time you want to sync, then press start sync.   Make sure you have the DJI Forum up on your computer.  Also probably want to turn on Wi-FI if its not on.  
2017-10-24
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340620 ft
United States

Have to have WIFI on but don't need to be on the forum, You can power up the app on your device no need to power up the RC or AC once the app opens look in the bottom right corner and click on the ME tab this brings up the profile page click on  flight records  look in the top right corner for the little cloud click it, it will sync all data. you can come onto the forum and see your flight distance has increased there as well.
2017-10-24
Use props
fansd4012b03
New

United States

I still can’t fly past 98 feet even though I sent in my phantom 4 to DJI to have them do the firmware update. Any help would be appreciated
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Glad to know that you have figured it out. Thanks for sharing your experience. Enjoy it!
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansd4012b03 Posted at 2017-10-24 18:26
I still can’t fly past 98 feet even though I sent in my phantom 4 to DJI to have them do the firmware update. Any help would be appreciated

Are you flying in the restricted area? Have you tried to re-install the DJI GO and login your DJI account? Please confirm.
2017-10-24
Use props
Rigger73
lvl.4
Flight distance : 378478 ft
United Kingdom

VetteGuyZ06 Posted at 2017-10-24 14:58
Connect whatever device you use to fly your drone to your computer.   Start DJI app, (in my case, DJI Go 4.0).   Tap at the top right corner where the 3 lines are, select Flight Record.  When your flight records appear, in the top right corner there is a cloud with arrow circles inside, clik there.    You should see a menu that says Sync your flight records.   Pick the time you want to sync, then press start sync.   Make sure you have the DJI Forum up on your computer.  Also probably want to turn on Wi-FI if its not on.

Thank you.

I'd forgotten myself.  One disadvantage of working offshore.  Getting to grips with the hardware/software again.  I'm sure it'll come easier with time.
2017-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules