Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Changing the resolution
3045 5 2017-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fryburger
New
United States

How do I change the resolution of videos and pictures to make the file sizes smaller?
2017-10-24
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Go app.. Camera Settings.
Capture.jpg
2017-10-24
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Your question implies you might not have read the manual.  If not, you really should do it.  With the large investment in your quad, there are a large number of things that need to be understood if you are to keep from crashing it or having it fly away.  Just sayin'.
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks to the replies above, and please go to camera settings to select the video size when you are in the recording mode, and switching to photo mode to change the image size.  
2017-10-24
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-10-24 17:37
Your question implies you might not have read the manual.  If not, you really should do it.  With the large investment in your quad, there are a large number of things that need to be understood if you are to keep from crashing it or having it fly away.  Just sayin'.

I agree. I fear he will not take your advice and soon we will see a post from him such as:
"Crashed my Mavic into a wall in my living room." or perhaps "My Mavic flew away!"

Give it time.. some learn harder than others. Nice of you to advise though.
2017-10-25
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Dear Fryburger,
As some fellows said above, it is quite an obligation for a pilot to be aware of the piece of technology he is holding.
It is not a toy.
And it can be dangerous!
Just an advice.
Cheers.
2017-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules