How do you tag a thread?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlueBirdTN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90686 ft
  • >>>
United States

How do you tag a thread so it is in a Watch List like other forums?  I have looked for it and can't find it.  The notices I get now under REMIND are only if I wrote a reply in a thread.  Sometimes I would like to just refer back to something that interest me.

2017-10-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Maybe try asking dji to make improvements to their forum site. You can go back to your homepage and try track it from comments you made, that’s of course if you made any.
2017-10-25
Use props
sSunSets
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Hmmm...  me too since you mentioned it... I'v been taking the site for granted. It's all good though.
2017-10-25
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Selecting the Favorite icon at the top will do that, but after about a dozen or so of those it starts getting unmanageable.  Maybe that will work for what you want as it puts those threads in your homepage's Fav part.
2017-10-25
Use props
BlueBirdTN
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Where is the Favorite Icon?  Is there a minimum post count to get that feature?
2017-10-25
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

BlueBirdTN Posted at 2017-10-25 16:29
Where is the Favorite Icon?  Is there a minimum post count to get that feature?

No I don't think so
Look at the top originating thread post
At the bottom you'll see four circles
Twitter
Fakebook
Favorite
You want to select the yellow circle that says Favorite
Then when you go to your homepage look under favorites to see the list of those threads you selected as such
2017-10-25
Use props
BlueBirdTN
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

10-4 thanks
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Did you have more requirement toward our forum? Please inform us. I am willing to forward it to our designated department.
2017-10-26
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-26 01:15
Did you have more requirement toward our forum? Please inform us. I am willing to forward it to our designated department.

It would be really nice if the thread would show where posted, "General Support" for this one.
So the top here would show "Home / PHANTOM / General Support", i have mentioned this before not so long ago but should not take long to add. ;-)

subforum.png
2017-10-26
Use props
BlueBirdTN
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Yes, It would be nice to be able to Tag or Watch a thread.  Some forums have a way to notify you if there is activity on a thread that you are watching.  Some have an icon like a pair of glasses that show up when there has been a new response in that thread.

You already have the Remind alert but Remind only works if you posted a response within that thread.  A WATCH option would not require that you be responding in the thread.

Thanks for listening.
2017-10-26
Use props
BlueBirdTN
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Yes, It would be nice to be able to Tag or Watch a thread.  Some forums have a way to notify you if there is activity on a thread that you are watching.  Some have an icon like a pair of glasses that show up when there has been a new response in that thread.

You already have the Remind alert but Remind only works if you posted a response within that thread.  A WATCH option would not require that you be responding in the thread.

Thanks for listening.
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

BlueBirdTN Posted at 2017-10-26 01:39

You are welcome. I think your suggestion will be helpful for the forum and improve the efficiency of searching thread. Thanks a lot.
2017-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules