Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kindermuhaaa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25128 ft
France

Hello,
I'm French, here I have a problem with my standard phantom 3,
yesterday I wanted to run the engines without propellers but I did not remove the silicone caps,
which caused vibrations, I turned off and then removed the battery to turn it off.
and since my drone emits beeps, all works apart that I have more view on the 4 elements of the battery, just the tension
and the more the possibility of launching a video, or a photo the wheel of the radio to go up or down the camera no longer responds either

big thanks for your help

2017-10-25
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

You did not hold down the left stick on RC to stop the motors? is that right? maybe the electronic inside the battery has been damaged. Did you checked the battery inside the copter via app yet ?
Is it able to bind the copter with the RC and the mobile?
2017-10-25
Use props
Kindermuhaaa
lvl.1
France

yes it work
i've tried with all my 3 bateries it's the same
wait i will do a video
loading in 1 hour
big thanks for your help
2017-10-25
Use props
Kindermuhaaa
lvl.1
France

Hi to all from France,
so here's a video to show you how my phantom 3 works.
for information, I changed this piece
https://www.studiosport.fr/port- ... hantom-3-a8961.html

Help

2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Kindermuhaaa Posted at 2017-10-25 22:26
yes it work
i've tried with all my 3 bateries it's the same
wait i will do a video

Can you connect your drone with app? What message showed from the app? It will be better that you provide a video about this situation.
2017-10-26
Use props
Kindermuhaaa
lvl.1
France

hi DJI Elektra
on my phone you see im connected with drone and dji go
2017-10-26
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kindermuhaaa Posted at 2017-10-26 00:27
Hi to all from France,
so here's a video to show you how my phantom 3 works.
for information, I changed this piece

Aloha Kindermu,

It looks like there is a problem with the replacement of the battery contact connection you did.  You need to go back and look very close for any problems there.  Make sure your solder connections are all solid.  When I did my skin replacement on my P3P, I actually got that connection alignment wrong, so I know it is not an easy area to work on.  

The beeping is the same sound you get for firmware updates, which is weird.  I have also never seen such yaw movement in a Phantom of any series (but that may be a setting).  Look at all the camera ribbons and cables to see if they can be removed and put back.  This can get rid of some micro-corrosion caused by humidity and any loose connections caused by the vibration caused by the silicone caps problem.  When you have done all you can for these suggested solutions and repairs, do a firmware refresh of your aircraft.  The refresh should correct any trouble warnings caused by loose connections.

It probably does not help that your left front vibration damper is disconnected from the gimbal.  When you have gotten everything up and running properly and ready to fly, use a small zip-tie to keep that and the other damper from coming apart again.  Be sure to not zip it too tight, the damper has to be able to move.  Remember to check the ribbon connections going into the gimbal.  The loose damper may have pulled one out partly.

Hope this helps!  Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-10-26
Use props
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

Based on the loose gimble connection in the video, the problem may  be a disconnected black or grey wifi antenna wire going into the gimble. Was it dropped or crashed explaining the loose portion of the gimble from the front left damper?
Or it could be an incomplete firmware update. The text file on the sd card will show a module failure if that happened.
2017-10-26
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

The video was removed ? I can´t see it. The piece you changed,is it properly connected to the copter? Tab the upper right corner for setting and tab the battery icon and have a look for the cells and it temperature and voltage.
2017-10-27
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I can't see the video either.
2017-10-27
Use props
repairman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16581 ft
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-10-27 07:03
I can't see the video either.

i, cant see the video either.
2017-10-27
Use props
Kindermuhaaa
lvl.1
France

hi to all,
yes i have deleted all movie because my problem was fixed,
it was this cable
https://www.patrickmodelisme.com ... tom-3-standard.html
the fist on the picture
thanks to all for help
2017-10-28
Use props
Kindermuhaaa
lvl.1
France

[img]https://forum22.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/%5BURL=https://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=795556nappe.jpg%5D[/URL][/img]
2017-10-28
Use props
Kindermuhaaa
lvl.1
France

2017-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules