Which Video Settings for iPhone like Colors?
628 3 2017-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jimbolaya
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170325 ft
South Africa

Hi everybody,

on every holiday I produce a short film using iOS iMovie which contains footage from the DJI Mavic and films taken with my iPhone 7,

Unfortunately you can easily see (due to the colors) which movie parts have been taken by iPhone and which have been taken with the Mavic :-(

Which Mavic settings (or maybe which iOS app) can you recommend to make the Mavic footage look like iPhone films?

Regards, Jan
2017-10-26
Use props
jpap
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1780679 ft
Greece

Hi Jan,

Mavic’s sensor is not to be compared with iPhone. It lacks dynamic range. I really hope somebody will chime in and give the answer to what you are asking.

It could be impossible to improve the footage in that degree to reach the level of an iPhone 7.
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can try to change some settings of the camera, like white balance, style and color. There might be a long run to go to get a perfect shot in one's mind, skills come from practice, think you will get the ideal works.
2017-10-26
Use props
jimbolaya
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170325 ft
South Africa

Hi, I'm already changing the style and settings but I can't even come close to the colors of my iPhone :-/

Is here anybody who's also mixing iPhone and Mavic films in one video who would share his/her video settings?
2017-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules