exporting black box data - wheel just spins
1661 4 2017-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marklyn59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 395072 ft
United States

I'm trying to export my black box data from my Mavic and the RC controller.  Done it several times over the last few months but today the little wheel just keeps spinning by  "Exporting".  I've tried powering down the RC controller, Mavic, computer, but no matter how many times I try it never moves further for either the RC or the drone.  I'm pretty sure I've updated my firmware for the Mavic and RC and DJI Assistant since I did this last a month ago.  Would a firmware/software update possibly have done something?

If I go to the firmware version for either the RC or Mavic, it correctly shows the current version for both (1.04.x)  I even refreshed the version on the RC, still, same thing.

Anyone have any ideas to try?
2017-10-26
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
United States

Anyone? I've even tried a new usb cable... no go!  Would appreciate anyone with current firmware/software trying to connect to their Mavic and downloading black box data.
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

What is the version number of your DJI Assistant 2? Please uninstall it and install the latest version v1.1.6 and try again. See if it helps.
2017-10-26
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
United States

had v 1.1.2-2 and removed/upgraded to 1.1.6 and still same spinning wheel.  Also tried another USB cable. nothing.
2017-11-8
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
United States

I installed the current version of DJI assistant to my laptop (which never had it installed).  Plugged in the same USB cable I'd used on my desktop and the blackbox download worked fine for both RC and Mavic.  Any idea on what is causing the problem on my desktop?  I temp disabled my Bitdefender AV, didn't make a difference.
2017-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules