Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drones to Guatamala
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
X-ACTO!
lvl.3
Flight distance : 837799 ft
United States

Iam taking a dji phantom 4 and two battrys to guatamala for a nonprofit search and rescue orgonization and train them is there any problems i would run in to or liseses or permits
Thanks

2017-10-26
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Sorry no first hand experience but I've read about serious graft issues with border & customs agents in allowing the gear
You need to check with the Guatemalan consulate to see what the rules and laws are and if possible get an official letter of approval from as far up the food chain as possible along with a name and phone number of some official in country that can be called to verify your status.  If that is not possible or proves problematic ask your sponsor to grease the skids there and ensure they will meet you at the airport on arrival incase there is a misunderstanding, and I would expect to have a misunderstanding.  If you don't have any problems then so much the better, but prudence dictates you cover your bases.
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can learn the drone regulations of the countries which you are going to. http://www.dji.com/flysafe
2017-10-28
Use props
X-ACTO!
lvl.3
Flight distance : 837799 ft
United States

Thanks a lot  of help
2017-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules