Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2.4Ghz and Mobile Phones Interference in Crowded Areas
822 1 2017-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alimranyasin.gm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 600177 ft
Malaysia

If  you are having assignment to fly drone in urban areas or congested and packed area with people please switch to 5.8 Ghz spectrum from 2.8 Ghz. Some latest Dji drone products ie Dji Phantom Pro + and Inspire 2 allow you to switch the above frequency. Dji Inspire 1 like the below  picture will only fly with 2.4Ghz frequency. In the crowded areas where lots of mobile phone users and telco towers there are very strong interference on 2.4 Ghz frequency that might tremendously effects video transmission as well as cause your aircraft uncontrollable and return home. For safety purpose I would recommend Dji to release update on firmware for its products  and application to be able to switch between 2.4 Ghz and 5.8.. I used my Inspire 1 to do live transmission and it caused me too much trouble to control aircraft snd sen video signal.

#djiinspire
#dronefliers
#djiphantom
#dji
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We appreciate your suggestion, but Inspire 1 only supports 2.4Ghz frequency in image transmission and it is not that simple to add 5.8 Ghz by firmware.
We suggest to fly in open area with less interference, thanks for your understanding. safety.png
2017-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules