Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 app crashes
806 6 2017-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Virgil Quick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1074104 ft
Malaysia

I am running the DJI GO 4 app on both my iPad mini 4 and my iPhone 7.  After the latest update, whenever I view a flight record and then select either the satellite or the hybrid view the app crashes.  This happens on both the iPad and the iPhone.
I tried removing the app and then going to the App Store to reload.  I went through the setup procedure, connected to the Spark, took another flight then disconnect from the bird, connected to the Internet, started the app again and tried to review the recent flight.   The app still crashes when I try to review a flight log with either the satellite view or the hybrid view.
I am running iOS 11.0.3 on both devices.

Anyone else having this problem or am I doing something wrong?

2017-10-26
Use props
Killer_Paul
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36690 ft
Ireland

I’m having the exact same issues, cannot view satellite or hybrid maps
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Did you try to reinstall your app and log in your account again? Please provide the information of the version of app and export the crash log for us to analyze. You can download itools to find the logs. Thanks for your support.
2017-10-26
Use props
Virgil Quick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1074104 ft
Malaysia

If you will please read my original post you will see that I did reinstall the app and that I went through the setup procedure which includes signing on to my account.  The app version is the one that was just released by DJI which is 4.1.14.  When I have an opportunity I will attempt to download itools and locate the crash log.
2017-10-26
Use props
Kloo Gee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Several people (including myself) report the exact same crashing behavior when changing map modes when viewing a flight record:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=825250
2017-10-26
Use props
nottuppaware
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70745 ft
Australia

Kloo Gee Posted at 2017-10-26 20:09
Several people (including myself) report the exact same crashing behavior when changing map modes when viewing a flight record:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=117395&pid=1010089&fromuid=825250

Yeah I think its a def a problem with map selection in Go 4 app on IOS.
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Virgil Quick Posted at 2017-10-26 19:12
If you will please read my original post you will see that I did reinstall the app and that I went through the setup procedure which includes signing on to my account.  The app version is the one that was just released by DJI which is 4.1.14.  When I have an opportunity I will attempt to download itools and locate the crash log.

Did you try to clear the cache files of your IPhone 7? Thanks for your patience and the crash log will be really helpful.
2017-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules