Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Enter to win prizes value $90,000! -2017 SkyPixel Photo Contest
123Next >
16009 115 2017-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
C&A I.A
lvl.3
Flight distance : 312579 ft
Brazil

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-10-30 18:27
Then go ahead for the application~~~

certainly! pity that where I live I have few landscapes to show you but I will enter the dispute

Thxx a lot
2017-10-31
Use props
Hashtagijustfar
New
Flight distance : 6565 ft
United States

wow only if i had a drone good enough
2017-10-31
Use props
MavicManiac
New
Canada

How and where do you enter?
2017-10-31
Use props
MavicManiac
New
Canada

2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

MavicManiac Posted at 2017-10-31 21:40

Hey, you can click on the first two pics in the text and then it will go to the SP official website where you can join the contest as the following instructions there
Or click on the at the bottom of the text to explore more about the contest.
If there are any problems, freely ask here!
More than willing to help you.
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

MavicManiac Posted at 2017-10-31 21:40

For more details, please visit http://www.skypixel.com/events/p ... gn=photocontest2017

Here is the link I mentioned in last reply
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

C&A I.A Posted at 2017-10-31 03:12
certainly! pity that where I live I have few landscapes to show you but I will enter the dispute

Just show us in your way  and I believe that different landscape touch different people and see which one is touched by you!
2017-10-31
Use props
MavicManiac
New
Canada

This forum is all over the place. My points keep going up and down and I can't post half the time to ask questions... How do you see my flight distance as well?
2017-10-31
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.3
Brazil

a question I forgot to ask ... I would be competing if I uploaded through the DJI GO! ???
2017-11-1
Use props
Haneyca
Second Officer
United States

What?! going to take some photos now!
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Haneyca Posted at 2017-11-2 10:12
What?! going to take some photos now!

hhhhh!Absolutely yes. It is the yearly contest, meaning soooo much for both our users and DJI
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

MavicManiac Posted at 2017-10-31 23:35
This forum is all over the place. My points keep going up and down and I can't post half the time to ask questions... How do you see my flight distance as well?

Hey
I am so sorry about the confuse caused in our forum and how did your points change? Like if you delete your thread, which may cause decline in points. I am checking your record. Don't be worry.
2017-11-2
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

how do you add more photos for the contest?

Rich
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-11-2 21:57
how do you add more photos for the contest?

Rich

hey,Rich
I am not quite sure about your question, like what do you wanna know, how to upload or is there any difficult you met during the participation?
So just according to my understanding of your question, here are some answers I conclude for you.
1. You can select more than 1 photo when you upload submission for the contest.
2. You can submit more than one work in the same category
3.There is "ADD PHOTO" square next to the uploaded pic, then click on that, you can upload more.Hope my answers help you and if there is still some problems just let me know.
I am more than willing to help you here.
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

C&A I.A Posted at 2017-11-1 09:57
a question I forgot to ask ... I would be competing if I uploaded through the DJI GO! ???

hey
2017 SkyPixel Photo Contest only accept submissions uploaded on PC website.
DJI GO is not acceptable this time.
2017-11-2
Use props
Edward190
Banned

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Edward190 Posted at 2017-11-3 02:51
Thanks for posting a detailed guide on this. This is really helpful.

hey, thank you for your comment on this and it means much.
But please note that, it is not appropriate to post irrelevant links/products on our forum.
We dedicate to create a comfortable community for our users so please do not post anything may mislead them.
Appreciated your understanding.
Regards.
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Edward190 Posted at 2017-11-3 02:51
Thanks for posting a detailed guide on this. This is really helpful.

hey, thank you for your comment on this and it means much.
But please note that, it is not appropriate to post irrelevant links/products on our forum.
We dedicate to create a comfortable community for our users so please do not post anything may mislead them.
Appreciated your understanding.
Regards.
2017-11-3
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

https://skypixel-usa.oss-us-west ... 7cddb7e70.jpg@!1200
https://skypixel-usa.oss-us-west-1.aliyuncs.com/uploads/usa_files/photo/image/28fde9aa-d150-4e62-bfd7-ebdc905edad8.jpg@!1200

Hi DJI Grace, I have submitted some pictures to the contest but I was wondering if they met all the requirements to participate, Is there any way I can check that? Can you tell me if they are ok or I should modify something? Thank you in advance. I have added a link to one of my pictures.

2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-11-3 03:07
https://skypixel-usa.oss-us-west-1.aliyuncs.com/uploads/usa_files/photo/image/28fde9aa-d150-4e62-bfd7-ebdc905edad8.jpg@!1200

hey, Viking
I just viewed your work and I love them!
There is no specific requirements on your work. We just wanna encourage you to share and improve.
So my idea is that if your work touches yourself and now touches me, they can touch others!
And here is a tip, we accept more than one pic in one category. So I think you can photo more and share more!
I like your pics, anyway.
I am not very professional in the photograph skills. I like feeling the "story" behind one photo. So like I said the work touches me.
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-11-3 03:07

I love fairy tales and the second pic just like the settings. That is the reason touches me
2017-11-3
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Captain
Spain

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-3 03:25
hey, Viking
There is no specific requirements on your work. We just wanna encourage you to share and improve.

Thank you very much DJI Grace, I was thinking about the image size, I have read something about they had to be at least 2MB? I will try to share more pictures as I edit more.
2017-11-3
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Captain
Spain

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-3 03:31
I love fairy tales and the second pic just like the settings. That is the reason touches me

I'm very pleased that you like my work, I'm not professional my self either, just an enthusiast that likes all about the pictures, video AND drones LOL
2017-11-3
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Captain
Spain

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-3 03:25
hey, Viking

Is there a way I can share the pictures I submit for the contest here in the forum? I mean like putting a link or something, but displaying the picture, not the link? Thank you DJI Grace.
2017-11-3
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.3
Brazil

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-2 22:51
hey
2017 SkyPixel Photo Contest only accept submissions uploaded on PC website.
DJI GO is not acceptable this time.

thank you friend for your patience in answering the layman who writes to you
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-11-3 03:52
Thank you very much DJI Grace, I was thinking about the image size, I have read something about they had to be at least 2MB? I will try to share more pictures as I edit more.

Hey, Viking
Hope I not be late so much to reply you.
I just checked the requirement from the Skypixel. This tip may help you.
Photos submitted by entrants from the Enthusiast group must be at least 2 MB, and entries from the Professional group must be at least 5 MB in size. Individual photos should be kept under 15 MB and all submissions are recommended and to be no less than 300 dpi.
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-11-3 04:59
Is there a way I can share the pictures I submit for the contest here in the forum? I mean like putting a link or something, but displaying the picture, not the link? Thank you DJI Grace.

Hey, Viking
the single photo, means that each of your submitted photo should be at least 2 MB.
Do you have any difficult about the size?
Share with me and let me check if I can help you.
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-11-3 04:59

absolutely you can!
You are freely and warmly welcomed to share any work here!
Maybe you can create a new thread, like "enter in and tell me what do you think of my pic" if you want.
And I think there are many professional photographer in our community may provide useful and helpful advice to you!
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

C&A I.A Posted at 2017-11-3 07:58
thank you friend for your patience in answering the layman who writes to you

Never mind.
I love to help you fix problems or check something here.
Freely to ask and share !
2017-11-3
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Captain
Spain

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-3 21:36
Hey, Viking
Hope I not be late so much to reply you.
I just checked the requirement from the Skypixel. This tip may help you.

Thank you for your answer Grace, I'm kind of new to this editing pictures and all I have done to my pictures is colour correction in lightroom but there was no choice of changing the image size, so I don't know if the size of my pictures in the constest is right...I have read that the size and dpi can be changed in photoshop but as I said how can i chek if the pictures I have submitted meets up with the requirements? And if they don't can I change them and submit them again?
Thank you very much for your help.
2017-11-4
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Captain
Spain

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-3 21:39
Hey, Viking
the single photo, means that each of your submitted photo should be at least 2 MB.

Well I don't know if the meet up with that requirement or the 300dpi, how can i see that in Skypixel?
2017-11-4
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Captain
Spain

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-3 21:39
Hey, Viking

Well I don't know if they meet up with that requirement or the 300dpi, how can i see that in Skypixel?
2017-11-4
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Captain
Spain

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-3 21:42
absolutely you can!
You are freely and warmly welcomed to share any work here!
Maybe you can create a new thread, like "enter in and tell me what do you think of my pic" if you want.

Thanks a lot Grace, but can I do so by sharing my work directly from Skypixel? I mean without having to post a link where people have to click on it, but by showing the picture it self from Skypixel...I don't know if i'm explaining my self correctly hahaha, i'ts like when you share a picture from flicker for example, you just see the picture without having to click the link that sends you to the flicker site...
2017-11-4
Use props
Mcflying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Was looking for some motivation to get the drone back up in the air.
This is it, gonna nail it :-)
2017-11-4
Use props
TheDon
Captain
Flight distance : 7951273 ft
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-10-30 18:27
Then go ahead for the application~~~

Hi Grace,
I have a question. I’m sure those who tried to enter into the Story category are facing the same problem as me. According to the guideline a minimum number of 5 pictures have to be uploaded.
At the upload page you select 5 pictures, you have the description and the interface is the same as the photo upload page. After publishing, all the pictures get uploaded/appear separately. Wouldn’t it be better to use the “Tips” form to create the story?
2017-11-4
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-2 22:34
hey,Rich
I am not quite sure about your question, like what do you wanna know, how to upload or is there any difficult you met during the participation?
So just according to my understanding of your question, here are some answers I conclude for you.

Hi Grace,
Sorry I was not clear with my question.
1) I would like to add some new photos to the contest page. I have one photo already started. When I go to the contest (my works) page, I can see only one picture after uploading 3 new ones. The new ones show in my Skypixel page but not in the contest.
2) If I click on the photo that is entered into the contest, and click on edit; I cannot add any new photos from here either.

Sorry for my misunderstanding, because I am sure this must be easier than what I have experienced so far.

Thank you for your help, could you take a look for me and see if I am doing it wrong. I see that DJI staff has picked one of my photos  
Link to my page
Rich
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

TheDon Posted at 2017-11-4 23:39
Hi Grace,
I have a question. I’m sure those who tried to enter into the Story category are facing the same problem as me. According to the guideline a minimum number of 5 pictures have to be uploaded.
At the upload page you select 5 pictures, you have the description and the interface is the same as the photo upload page. After publishing, all the pictures get uploaded/appear separately. Wouldn’t it be better to use the “Tips” form to create the story?

hey,Don
I have asked my colleagues who are in charge of this contest. And you are not alone, lol.
They have recorded your advice and maybe revise or improve on that.
So please don'be worried about the "separately uploaded pics" and hope get more advice from your user's perspective.
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-11-4 01:58
Thanks a lot Grace, but can I do so by sharing my work directly from Skypixel? I mean without having to post a link where people have to click on it, but by showing the picture it self from Skypixel...I don't know if i'm explaining my self correctly hahaha, i'ts like when you share a picture from flicker for example, you just see the picture without having to click the link that sends you to the flicker site...

hey, Viking
I think I understood what you are intended to and your meaning.
And my answer is still yes!
You can do that.
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

TheDon Posted at 2017-11-4 23:39
Hi Grace,

And if there are anything I can help you, just tell me.
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-11-5 10:45
Hi Grace,
Sorry I was not clear with my question.
1) I would like to add some new photos to the contest page. I have one photo already started. When I go to the contest (my works) page, I can see only one picture after uploading 3 new ones. The new ones show in my Skypixel page but not in the contest.

Hey, Rich
I just looked through your Skypixel page with my colleague who is in charge of the contest
Here are some tips we would like to provide for you.
1. If you wanna upload more than one pic on your page for the contest, you are supposed to upload them at the same time. What I mean is that, since you have already uploaded one, and after a few days or maybe a period of time, you wanna add new ones for that page, which is not allowed from the operation and technical perspective. So it appears like what you are facing now.
2. If you really want to make the four photo (one already started and the three you wanna add in) appear on the same page, there is only one way, which is to delete the first one and upload the four together at the same time.
3. another thing I wanna add here is that, every participant is allowed to upload more than one pic in any categories.We do not limit on that.
Appreciated your understanding and please tell Grace anything could she help.
2017-11-5
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules