Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Issues Since Updating To Latest Fware .4.0000
1448 26 2017-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 614065 ft
Australia

I sent the Mavic away for repair the Firmware was on .900 which i found stable for me and i was hesitant with all the problems in forums with latest Fwares but when i got it back they changed the Fware to 3.1000 .....WHY??   I had an issue today and yesterday after updating to latest firmware .4.0000 and latest GO4 app for android cause i wanted to use the new props and try the new features now all my maps are gone and when after taking off yesterday  all seemed fine then i noticed laginess in the controls after i flew forwards bout 80m then when i got to bout 100m i lost connection(i have mine set to RTH50m) and the Mavic started decending then regained connection but the app was realy lagy and almost unresponsive so i turned around and landed.Today i tried again also i was using my PGYTECH landing gear that never caused issues before and all seemed fine for a while but noticed forward speed was quite slower than normal in P-mode but side flight controls were normal, swiching to S-mode seemed normal i swiched back to P-mode untill i got to about 150m away and it sudenly said on the controller 'LANDING' but nothing mentioned in the app and the Mavic slowly started to decend even tho i wasnt touching the controls.So i tried to nurse the Mavic back which i could but it was still decending slowly on its own till i got a lot closer then i had full control again so i landed.What is going on?This is freaking me out.I never had this issue with .900 and Go app .14  it seems from me monitoring the forums that since the new firmware update its becoming more common issue to lose control of the Mavic from RC disconection or the Mavic behaving in abnormal ways,the app crashing or laging or becoming unresponsive ect..

Can i go back to .900 by Factory reset or any ideas?Thanks for any input

2017-10-27
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Australia

Any ideas anyone?
2017-10-27
Use props
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

To each his own but I find not upgrading to the latest FW leads to problems. Rather have the latest FW on my MP. If the FW is uploaded correctly and all checks out there shouldn't be issues that you'd mentioned above. Just my take.
2017-10-27
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Well you can't have things both ways. You wanted to use the new props and features but you also want to go back to old firmware which means you won't be able to use the new props and features.
I think you need to check all your settings in the app as some may have changed with the firmware upgrade.
Upload your flight record to PhantomHelp so that some of the more knowledgeable fliers can have a look.
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

For the map issue, we have been aware of this and it is the error of Here Map Server. We will fix it soon. As for the behaviors you mentioned, please kindly sync the flight records, and export the flight logs for analysis. The export way is similar with P4, I'll attach the tutorial video for your reference.

2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I agreed with Jenee. Please ensure that your antenna is in the right position and the environment is free of interference.
If the problem still exist, please export your flight data and upload to dropbox. Then post the link here.
2017-10-28
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Australia

Thanks for the replies
@M.C. Pilot. I agree but its also if aint broke don't fix it everything was stable for me on .900 and GO4.1.4 as I noticed lots more posts bout issues with Mavic behaving abnormaly since the latest Fware and GO4 so I was going to hold off till it and new GO4 was more stable,i don't know why DJI repair they updated the Fware not to the latest but to 3.1000 so since it was half way there and I wanted to try the new props I updated to .4.000 and latest GO4 for Android.
@Jenee 2. I took note of all my settings before updating and re-entered and rechecked my settings in GO4.

I today took out the Mavic to test in different place to fly where I never had problems.I  find the new GO4 starts out ok when I take off but no maps(I know DJI working on the issue) then it starts to lag here and there any input I try in the app responds sometimes after 5-10 seconds and the Mavic starts to behave strangely in P-Mode like u give it full forward throttle but it moves very slowly or I give it down throttle but its laggy or it suddenly speeds up to normal again.Its like the GO4 app starts to lag which effects the communication between the phone and RC and the RC and the Mavic(I am using a good quality cable and I plug in under the controller).I switch to S-Mode and its fine for bit then when the app lags it effects the Mavic controls again and if I switch back to P-Mode  the app lags and still displays im in S-mode but the controller displays the correct P-mode today the app tottaly froze up so I landed straight away.I have uploaded flight logs to cloud...how to upload to PhantomHelp?
2017-10-28
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-28 00:58
For the map issue, we have been aware of this and it is the error of Here Map Server. We will fix it soon. As for the behaviors you mentioned, please kindly sync the flight records, and export the flight logs for analysis. The export way is similar with P4, I'll attach the tutorial video for your reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMb1RD5pPOg

Thanks I have now uploaded flight logs to dji cloud
2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

DJ Enertia Posted at 2017-10-28 01:08
Thanks I have now uploaded flight logs to dji cloud

Here is the video of exporting the flight data:
2017-10-28
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMb1RD5pPOg

through the Assistant 2 it says there is no logs even tho they are on my phone which i uploaded.On the controller which is also attached to my phone says FC U-DISK
2017-10-28
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Australia

Black box seemed to work but its encrypted I can Dropbox that?https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sczifbk1ni46k9h/AAAAefb78uBe3toeN-i0xMHka?dl=0
2017-10-28
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-28 01:14
Here is the video of exporting the flight data:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reRVldRx9Rk.

Thanks here is the Rc black box data in Dropbox link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qdl4t ... ZSC1MquqBV2Bka?dl=0
2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for the quick response. Please follow Susan's advice and provide me the complete flight data, too. In addition, what is your app version and the model of your device?
2017-10-28
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-28 02:03
Thanks for the quick response. Please follow Susan's advice and provide me the complete flight data, too. In addition, what is your app version and the model of your device?

Thanks Elektra the flight data black box is the first dropbox link the second link is the RC I also synced flight logs through the GO4 app.I am using GO4 v4.1.10 for android Galaxy s8+.Prior to updates I was using Fware .900 and GO4 v4.1.4 with no problems. Any ideas why DJI repair Australia changed the fware to 3.1000?I paid for repair not used my DJI Refresh
2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

DJ Enertia Posted at 2017-10-28 02:13
Thanks Elektra the flight data black box is the first dropbox link the second link is the RC I also synced flight logs through the GO4 app.I am using GO4 v4.1.10 for android Galaxy s8+.Prior to updates I was using Fware .900 and GO4 v4.1.4 with no problems. Any ideas why DJI repair Australia changed the fware to 3.1000?I paid for repair not used my DJI Refresh

Please note that we would not recommend you downgrade your drone's firmware. In addition, the next firmware will update new features. Please wait patiently for the analysis. Thanks for your support.
2017-10-28
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-28 02:27
Please note that we would not recommend you downgrade your drone's firmware. In addition, the next firmware will come soon and new features are added. Please wait patiently for the analysis. Thanks for your support.

Thank you Elektra for the help and analysis..waiting patiently.I recived my Mavic back from DJI Repair on the 24th Oct first test flights after latest Fware update 25th,26th,28th .So new Fware coming soon new features sounds good I just hope its stable...
2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

DJ Enertia Posted at 2017-10-28 02:56
Thank you Elektra for the help and analysis..waiting patiently.I recived my Mavic back from DJI Repair on the 24th Oct first test flights after latest Fware update 25th,26th,28th .So new Fware coming soon new features sounds good I just hope its stable...

You are welcome. Please feel free to ask for help. Thanks.
2017-10-30
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-30 00:24
You are welcome. Please feel free to ask for help. Thanks.

Any news yet Elektra?
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please wait patiently. Our engineers will analyze your flight data. I will let you know when we locate the problem.
2017-10-30
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-30 23:38
Please wait patiently. Our engineers will analyze your flight data. I will let you know when we locate the problem.

Hi Elektra any news yet?sry just keen to fly
2017-11-1
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-30 23:38

Also if u go to the comments in the Play store for Android under latest GO4 and pls read, there is lotts of people are having same or similar experiences as I have with the latest app,pls let engineers know.Thanks
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

DJ Enertia Posted at 2017-11-1 21:52
Also if u got to the comments in the Play store for Android under latest GO4 and pls read, there is lotts of people are having same or similar experiences as I have with the latest app,pls let engineers know.Thanks

Thanks for your patience. And our engineers are working on it. Any news, we will let you know at first.
2017-11-2
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-2 00:09
Thanks for your patience. And our engineers are working on it. Any news, we will let you know at first.

Cool thanks !!After the maps came back to android GO4 yesterday i thought to calibrate the IMU tday just to see if it would help,then did a flight test P-Mode only with no PGYTECH  extended landing gear and it did perform better but not perfect yet ,i may test tomorrow in S-Mode and then with extensions on.
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

DJ Enertia Posted at 2017-11-2 05:03
Cool thanks !!After the maps came back to android GO4 yesterday i thought to calibrate the IMU tday just to see if it would help,then did a flight test P-Mode only with no PGYTECH  extended landing gear and it did perform better but not perfect yet ,i may test tomorrow in S-Mode and then with extensions on.

Please keep us updated and be careful when you fly your drone.
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

DJ Enertia Posted at 2017-11-2 05:03

More data is needed for analysis. Please export the flight record data and enter DJI GO 4 to provide a screenshot of your app. Thanks for your support.
2017-11-7
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-7 00:32
More data is needed for analysis. Please export the flight record data and enter DJI GO 4 to provide a screenshot of your app. Thanks for your support.

Hi Elektra when u say flight data which ones as i have already done that but i have flow since so i do have new ones if u like they have also all been synched.What specifically would u like me to sreenshot?I also going to test with landing extensions on in both modes and report back.I had realy nice flights with both modes no landing extensions on other day no issues i felt trust in the mavic bit more again.
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

DJ Enertia Posted at 2017-11-7 03:31
Hi Elektra when u say flight data which ones as i have already done that but i have flow since so i do have new ones if u like they have also all been synched.What specifically would u like me to sreenshot?I also going to test with landing extensions on in both modes and report back.I had realy nice flights with both modes no landing extensions on other day no issues i felt trust in the mavic bit more again.

We need your black box data from RC. The screenshot of the image interface is needed.  Please check the video below:
2017-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules