Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Moto G5 Plus/G5S Plus - Mavic Pro
3006 5 2017-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcustuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 147146 ft
Colombia

Hi,

This my first post. I’ve had a Phantom 1 for 4 years but want to upgrade to a Mavic Pro (I know the Platinum is new out, but I’m happy to have the older model without the potential issues of a new release, I can live with a little noise and 3 mins less endurance).  I’m also looking to get a new phone – Moto G5 Plus or G5S Plus (with Android 7).  So, my specific questions are:

Does the Moto G5 work well with the DJI Go 4 app and the Mavic Pro?

With the Moto G5 - are there still issues with the app crashing mid-flight?

Anything else I should be aware of specifically with the Moto G5 and the Mavic Pro?

Thanks for your help,

Marcus

2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

This phone is not tested by our engineers. We would recommend users use the devices in recommended list and you can use Ipad to fly your mavic. Or you can reflect the problems in the thread if you encounter any problem in the connection between your phone and the app.
2017-10-28
Use props
Marcustuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 147146 ft
Colombia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-28 00:44
This phone is not tested by our engineers. We would recommend users use the devices in recommended list and you can use Ipad to fly your mavic. Or you can reflect the problems in the thread if you encounter any problem in the connection between your phone and the app.

Ok, thanks for the advise.
2017-10-28
Use props
DomBros
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1732 ft
Poland

I have Moto G5 plus and it doesn't work with DJI GO 4 and DJI Spark.
2018-1-11
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Normally I would agree RE: new releases but I had two DOA Mavic's which I returned to Apple for refund and bought the Platinum - not a single issue out the box. I think being a refreshed spec you'll find less issues with the new one in this case.
2018-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules