Has DJI abandoned the Inspire 1
873 4 2015-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
caddwizard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 453788780 ft
Australia

Consider:- the void of spare/replacement parts (do they exist at all?) with no substance to their responses to the countless supply questions
- the increasing list of disgruntled Inspire 1 users on the forum
- When will we see waypoint features?
- DJI support staff not knowing their product

It is a great product, just very poorly supported in my opinion.

2015-4-9
Use props
davidvogtphoto
lvl.2

United States

I still have a few weeks to return mine, so transparency on DJI's part in the coming days will make my decision for me.
2015-4-9
Use props
ronnydsosa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21624 ft
United States

Abandoned as in support/repair/warraty??? the answer is NO.  Abandoned as in futher developments of the App, Software, improvements... The answer is YES.
2015-4-9
Use props
rpbeaulieu323
lvl.2

United States

I must say....I miss my Phantom 2 vision plus. Overall for the price, performance,  issues I've had etc, I'm very disappointed
2015-4-9
Use props
pauldean85
lvl.3

United Kingdom

No I don't think they've abandoned the Inspire, but given all the exposure the Phantom 3 has had these past 24 hours, I understand why a lot of people might feel that they have.

I think that with the Inspire, demand is still outstripping supply (the company I purchased mine from is still taking deposits - they are the UK's biggest stockist) so a shortage of spare parts given the backlog on orders is an unfortunate knock-on effect.

Once people recover from the Phantom 3 unveiling, things will be more or less be back to normal, whatever that is around here
2015-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules