10092 6 2017-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kksuen
New
Flight distance : 51289 ft
Singapore

Hi guys,

Does anyone face a issue with charging battery? Mine currently blinks roughly 16 times when i charged it but no issue on other batteries.
2017-10-28
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

What do you mean by blinks?  All the lights at the same time?  Up and down the string of lights?  Just one light blinking 16 times?
2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Firstly, please refer to the chart below and see if one of those battery protections is identical with your battery current status. If it is not, could you please provide us with a short video for your battery for a better confirmation? We need more info and would like to help. Mavic Battery Status.png
2017-10-28
Use props
kksuen
New
Singapore

Sorry i wasn't specific enough. it blinks at LED 1 only for 16 times when charging and 3 times once taken out from the charger.

https://youtu.be/3O-GXZlxHwM
2017-10-30
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

By blinking 3 times once when off charge means the battery has completely depleted - this is damaging for the cells - it's been over discharged. By blinking 16 times I can only presume this is due to the battery being in hibernation mode or the heavy discharge has damaged it. My only advice it is put it back on charge and observe the battery closely. If in hibernation mode it may take a short while for charging to start back up. So put it on charge and leave it for half an hour whilst you're in the same room. If it's still showing no LED's then I'm sorry to say but the battery is basically dead and will need to be carefully disposed of. You should always leave your batteries at around 40-50% charge when not in use for more than several days.
2017-10-30
Use props
kksuen
New
Singapore

oh man.. i heard that alot of issue with DJI are usually the batteries.

so far i have charged afew times leaving it there for quite sometimes. nothing changes from the attached video.

i have also emailed the DJI official. didnt know batteries warranty are 6 months.
2017-11-6
Use props
kksuen
New
Singapore

my battery is over 6 months however its under 200 charges with 0 damage in the last flight..
not sure if warranty applied to "under 200 charge"
2017-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules