Alttitude and Radar Function
829 6 2015-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Why is it when my Phantom is facing West that my Radar(on the APP) is facing South-East and it shows I am 13.3 ft. up when in fact I am in the house on a table? I would send a picture but when I start a new thread it has no place for me to upload a photo, so I will reply to my own post then I will upload a photo to show you what I mean.
2015-4-9
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

this is my point. thank you all!
APP Radar04092015EditedC.jpg
2015-4-9
Use props
PanamonCreel
lvl.4

Mexico

The radar also depends on the compass of your mobile device so make sure that the compass of your mobile device is correct.  Also make sure that there are no magnetic or ferromagnetic interferences close by that could throw the compass on both the Phantom and/or the mobile device off.
Altitude is reset every time you power up, however there can be some variance/off-set from zero.  Homepoint will be saved at whatever altitude value was shown when it is saved so not really much of an issue if alt reading is off a bit.
2015-4-9
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

PanamonCreel Posted at 2015-4-9 23:26
The radar also depends on the compass of your mobile device so make sure that the compass of your mo ...

How do I set my compass on my mobile device or see it for that matter? Thank you PanamonCreel
2015-4-9
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

PanamonCreel Posted at 2015-4-9 23:26
The radar also depends on the compass of your mobile device so make sure that the compass of your mo ...

The app says " this phone does not have a compass sensor. Compass functions will be disabled in the program." Is this why my compass is off in the DJI APP?
2015-4-9
Use props
PanamonCreel
lvl.4

Mexico

TomWolves Posted at 2015-4-9 23:54
The app says " this phone does not have a compass sensor. Compass functions will be disabled in th ...

yup highly likely that's what your problem is .
2015-4-9
Use props
Theo ter Haar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20730951 ft
Netherlands

look at my New Tread PLUS pic. a.s.o.
The compas part i can't solve
2015-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now