1768 6 2017-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
midgardkrieger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1529 ft
Germany

Hey community,

i often have the problem of blurry video output. Just nothing seems to be really in focus.
The profile i use is D-Log. I know how to focus, i used autofocus as well as manual focus on low and high apertures.
Do you have an idea how to fix it?

Here you find a screenshot of a video.  
i tried to focus the middle tree line. I guess.

Happy about all answers that lead to more sharp images.

unedited video screenshot

unedited video screenshot

The next one is from the same sequence, i tried to edit it a bit (premiere pro) also sharpened it a lot!!!

edited video, screenshot

edited video, screenshot

2017-10-28
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

You may have to double check that it is really focusing. On many occasions, even on AFC, I still have to tap on the screen to get focus and I only know that it has when I see the green box and hear the beep. Most times there is no green box on the screen so I just assume it is not focusing. I also see a red box from time to time. I am not really happy with the focusing on the P4Pro. I have a Mavic as well and it has no problems focusing. We really need a firmware update to fix a number of camera issues.
2017-10-28
Use props
midgardkrieger
lvl.1
Germany

Hey jenee2,
Thanks for your answer but yah i already tabbed on  the screen and that square was green, also in the picture you can see here. Yesterday i testet focusing in my flat
2017-10-28
Use props
midgardkrieger
lvl.1
Germany

there I had the same problem. The square was green but the focus was, not really in place.
By the way I come from professional photography, so I already made the basic checks like, checking shutter speed, and aperture.
the aperture was around 8 and the shutter speed was high enough. There simply should be no blurry image. So DJI please I need a working solution, I wis that the focus works on a expensive drone like that.
Thank you. ! :-)
2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, do you mean only video mode will have this issue? Please try to reset the camera settings and shot in Auto mode. If the issue persists, please help to upload the original files from SD card to Dropbox, I'll forward to the engineers for checking. Also, please help to name the firmware version you have currently. Thank you for your cooperation.
2017-10-29
Use props
midgardkrieger
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-29 02:33
Just to verify, do you mean only video mode will have this issue? Please try to reset the camera settings and shot in Auto mode. If the issue persists, please help to upload the original files from SD card to Dropbox, I'll forward to the engineers for checking. Also, please help to name the firmware version you have currently. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hey no not only video mode, also the photo mode does have that issue. Yesterday I upgraded to the latest version of the Firmware, I will do some test shots and upload them and post if the error still occurs.

2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

midgardkrieger Posted at 2017-10-30 01:17
Hey no not only video mode, also the photo mode does have that issue. Yesterday I upgraded to the latest version of the Firmware, I will do some test shots and upload them and post if the error still occurs.

Thank you. It would also be nice if you could make a screen recording for the issue you mentioned on 4#. Looking forward to your feedback.
2017-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules