Phantom 3 Advanced Error/Warning while flying
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luc1o
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112136 ft

Italy

Hi guys,

I own a Phantom 3 Advanced from few weeks. This morning while flying the video stream started to lagging (I use an iPhone 6 and was recording from 10-11 min) then it started to popping some errors and warning you can see from the images below.

https://imgur.com/a/UvBy0

Everything is up to date, I was logged-in and the switch wasn't on F mode. I restarted the app but I hadn't any video stream (disconnected status appeared on top left of the screen). Thankfully the Phantom was quite near my position and I was able to land it safely.

The only thing I noticed is that it starts popping alerts once I received the `CPU overload` warning from the app.
IMG_0149.jpg
IMG_0150.jpg
2017-10-29
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

The DJI Go app ids very power hungry.  Many people, including me, have a device that is only used to fly the Phantom.  I have 2, an Nvidia Shield and a Samsung Galaxy S5.  Neither device even has a sim card installed.  If you use   your device for more than just flying, I suggest you turn off all background apps while flying.
2017-10-29
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I am getting these same warnings occasionally on my P4.  They seem to have no adverse effect on the AC, so I just X them out.
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

It seems that the drone is not limited actually. What's the current aircraft and APP version? Please post a screenshot of About page for better assistance.
2017-10-29
Use props
luc1o
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112136 ft

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-29 22:58
It seems that the drone is not limited actually. What's the current aircraft and APP version? Please post a screenshot of About page for better assistance.

Hi Susan,

attached the about page you were asking for.

@Kneepuck: I put it in Offline mode
@ALABAMA: glad to hear I'm not the only one facing these issues
IMG_0171.png
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

luc1o Posted at 2017-10-30 10:56
Hi Susan,

attached the about page you were asking for.

Received with thanks! I have forwarded to our engineers for further review.
2017-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules