Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO mobile and SGS8+ sleep and stop recording
2013 12 2017-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
creep
Captain
Flight distance : 6072713 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Some time ago, SGS8 + began to fall asleep after 20 seconds during video recording or time-out and as a result stop recording. I have to touch the screen every 15 seconds to avoid falling asleep on the smartphone. The application reinstalled, reset settings, but nothing helps (((
2017-10-29
Use props
lazevedos
New
Brazil

Mine is also this way, I even rebooted the phone with the factory settings, unfortunately nothing worked. I looked at the permissions of the application and it is included with one to keep the screen on (which would be normal) but unfortunately it is locked according to the given time of locking the screen of the phone.
I only noticed this after updating the app and this update for me did not bring anything new, just this problem.
2017-10-29
Use props
creep
Captain
Flight distance : 6072713 ft
  • >>>
Russia

lazevedos Posted at 2017-10-29 07:53
Mine is also this way, I even rebooted the phone with the factory settings, unfortunately nothing worked. I looked at the permissions of the application and it is included with one to keep the screen on (which would be normal) but unfortunately it is locked according to the given time of locking the screen of the phone.
I only noticed this after updating the app and this update for me did not bring anything new, just this problem.

Thank You for this post I rollback to v3.1.11 and got worked app again ))
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

creep Posted at 2017-10-29 09:36

Creep, sorry for the trouble caused and thanks for your update.
The issue has been forwarded to our engineers for attention, please use lower APP at present.
Hope the problem will get sorted out completely and quickly.
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lazevedos Posted at 2017-10-29 07:53

What mobile device are you using?
Would you please try Creep's suggestion to downgrade APP to see if the problem persists?
2017-10-29
Use props
fans038bb7bf
New
Russia

I ran into the same problem! Tell me how to roll back to the previous version?
2017-10-30
Use props
fans038bb7bf
New
Russia

creep Posted at 2017-10-29 09:36

2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans038bb7bf Posted at 2017-10-30 04:12

You can try to downgrade APP from the link below: https://apkpure.com/dji-go/dji.pilot
Our engineers have been aware of this issue and will get fixed in the next APP, sorry for the trouble caused and thanks for the patience.
2017-10-30
Use props
fansccc42f72
New

Philippines

I have the same problem too! I just bought my osmo mobile yesterday. The screen sleeps in about a minute or so even while recording! Been looking for an article online about it. Thankfully I came across this. Hopefully it's not my phone though. I'm using a Xiaomi Mi5s.
2017-11-3
Use props
Esteban Fuentes
New

Spain

Hi, did anyone get the solution to this problem? I have the issue and i don't know how to solve it
2017-11-4
Use props
Esteban Fuentes
New

Spain

Hi, do you know if anyone hasthe solution to this problem? I have the issue and I don't know how to solve it
2017-11-4
Use props
oscarbravo
lvl.1
Australia

Experiencing the same issue on Google Pixel XL.

Whats the ETA for the next APP release with a fix?
2017-11-4
Use props
oscarbravo
lvl.1
Australia

Confirming upgrade to v3.1.22 has resolved the issue (Google Pixel XL)
2017-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules