Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Ronin shaking & making noise?
21002 4 2014-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JulienWGM
New

Aruba

Hi Guys, i need your help!
I have been trying to get my DJI Ronin working now for a couple of hours, but nothing seems to work.
This video shows my error: http://youtu.be/pNzxl9IC2Co and this video shows that is properly balanced:

Tried auto-tune with the DJI Assistant app, nothing seems to work! Who can help me out with this?

Set-up on the rig:
5D Mark III with Canon 24mm 1.4 & batterpack.

Also, i found out that the ronin does not support GH3 with Olympus 12mm? I could not get it properly balanced!
2014-10-21
Use props
titorolon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4131 ft
Spain

Hi Julien,

1.- Remove the battery pack, and use standard batteries.
2.- Use the lens support bracket, as the manual says, when using loose lenses supports like canon's is a must to use the lens support.
3.- Do an Autotune, and if it still do some noise, reduce motor stiffness. Values around 20 it is a good starting point.
2014-10-21
Use props
dylan
lvl.1
United States

Once you have it where you believe it is balanced go into 'view' and watch the graphs - if one axis is going wild you may need to adjust that axis slightly - i've noticed sometimes it seems balanced but it's still slightly off and the force against the motor as indicated by the graph under view helps determine the issue. This is a particular problem with lighter cameras/payloads in my experience.
2014-10-25
Use props
DJI-Julain
lvl.3

China

dylan@dylangloc Posted at 2014-10-26 01:16
Once you have it where you believe it is balanced go into 'view' and watch the graphs - if one axis  ...

Yep,when use lighter camera it may happen like that .
You could try to add some weight by yourself in the camera mount plate.
2014-10-28
Use props
djiuser_3AeZnEN1YP8S
New

India

Iam using ronin s cam canon 5D with lens 70-40, the footage shows shakes and jerking please help me
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules