Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Broadcast Image Issues
737 3 2017-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Captain Salty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 15233940 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Really disappointed with the “optimised for broadcast” quality from the Inspire 2.

Any fast moving subject in the frame has horrible motion and is unusable for TV broadcasting.

Plugged in to TV broadcast truck via SDI from Cendence remote.

108050i output selected. tried manual channel and data rate, no improvement. In fact we tried virtually all the output and channel settings but nothing fixed it.

At times the broadcast truck was only receiving 15fps. It would also appear that 50i isn’t true 50i, more like 25 frames which are then doubled to make “50”.

I realise professional level broadcast uav equipment is big money but the i2 promotional material specifically states that it is optimised for broadcast, this seems far from the truth.
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, sorry for the experience with our products.
The issue has been forwarded to our engineers to look into, I will keep you posted once there is any update, thanks for your patience.
2017-10-29
Use props
eggbeater
First Officer
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same experience with the X7?
2017-10-30
Use props
DTK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
United States

Unfortunately we hear these similar stories too often. Buyers beware. Have you done your research and ask for demo/presentations?
2017-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules