Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji lies again and again and again....
859 7 2017-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Albayati
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Again.. i was promised to get my order mid-to-end of october for MP Platinum, after the first promise (25th sep) gone with the wind.
I don’t know what to do, even the refund they said i will not get, unless i refuse to accept the order, means another month or two...

Why dji doing this and why they lie and say it’s available in their website?
2017-10-29
Use props
AEM74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 332677 ft
United States

If you really want a refund, contact you CC company and explain them why you need a refund. Keep in mind people who also pre-ordered the MP had to wait up to 3+ months. I waited 6 weeks for mine and I think it was worth it. Was I mad for such a long delay? Was I sad they only gave a 50% off a battery? Yes, but flying my first (real) drone made the wait worth it to me.
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Albayati, I am really sorry for this situation, I will feel the same if I am in your shoes. I had forwarded your case again to the proper team. I really hope you can receive your drone in a short time. Besides, please follow the regulations of the forum and do not post the same topic repeatedly. Thank you for your cooperation.
2017-10-29
Use props
Ardenno
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1877910 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-29 19:02
Albayati, I am really sorry for this situation, I will feel the same if I am in your shoes. I had forwarded your case again to the proper team. I really hope you can receive your drone in a short time.

So you can forward my case as well because I didn't get a chance to see any shipping information (except that battery discount) about MPP since I bought it in 4th September.
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ardenno Posted at 2017-10-29 19:49
So you can forward my case as well because I didn't get a chance to see any shipping information (except that battery discount) about MPP since I bought it in 4th September.

Yes, please PM me your order number so I and forwarded to the designated team to take care of.
2017-10-29
Use props
fansb0a90ecb
New
Singapore

Seems i am in very good company with my bad terrible experience dealing with DJI. Placed an order for the mavic pro platinum on 20nov, my credit card was charged right away. 10 days later i was informed that my payment was not successful. Contacted them via direct chat and send several emails but zero response why payment was not successful or any alternative offered to conclude the transaction. Next thing i know my whole order was cancelled!!!
Real shame how DJI treats their customers. I am not interested in their products anymore (i would rather strap a camera onto an eagle) but just want to spread the word
2017-10-31
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

It’s just the way it is here, you have to wait... I wouldn’t cancel, when you finally get your mavic you will be very pleased...
2017-10-31
Use props
fansb0a90ecb
New
Singapore

I did not cancel...DJI cancelled my order without proper explanation, other than that my payment "failed" despite them charging my CC....tried to contact them, no response
2017-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules