dji mavic pro battery problem two middle lights stay on.
10891 9 2017-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tutay
lvl.1
New Zealand

good day please help the two lights on my mavic battery stays on and the battery stays on. before this thing happen the app says update then I update but the update was unsuccessful due to the wifi suddenly disconnected but when I try to update it again it doesn't allow me to do it and that s__t happen. does anyone know how to fix this problem? please help thank you.
2017-10-29
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Plug the R/C into the computer via USB. Turn it & the Mavic on. Update via DJI Assistant 2. Or do a "refresh" of the firmware if it doesn't say update.  Next time, ONLY update your Mavic this way or you run that risk.
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

This means that the battery upgrades failed and you need to upgrade the battery again. To fix this issue, upgrade the battery firmware again. Please remove the battery and try to charge it for about 2 hours, and then mount the battery to the aircraft, connect your drone to the computer and try to upgrade it via DJI Assistant 2 again. The middle 2 LED lights will keep lighting and the power button of the battery will not work until the upgrade is successful.

2017-10-29
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-29 18:28
This means that the battery upgrades failed and you need to upgrade the battery again. To fix this issue, upgrade the battery firmware again. Please remove the battery and try to charge it for about 2 hours, and then mount the battery to the aircraft, connect your drone to the computer and try to upgrade it via DJI Assistant 2 again. The middle 2 LED lights will keep lighting and the power button of the battery will not work until the upgrade is successful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZE-fP28htI&list=PL8-vxWY64sBNLusG0MvxD4Dm-tX4cnvzX&index=9

What you suggested has been proven not to work. I've had this issue AND HAD TO FIGURE THIS OUT MYSELF!
2017-10-29
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 614065 ft
Australia

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2017-10-29 18:31
What you suggested has been proven not to work. I've had this issue AND HAD TO FIGURE THIS OUT MYSELF!

When i last updated all went well untill i updated my 5th battery same thing happened.i unpluged battery from mavic waited minute then i restared Assistant2 then repluged in blinking battery in mavic thats already had usb pluged in pc,select mavic in assistant2 then when promted to update update it again and dont worrie the battery will keep blinking untill update over and mavic automaticly reboots and battery blinking should stop if all goes well as it did for me.
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2017-10-29 18:31

What'd you got when you re-updated the firmware? If my suggestion didn't help, would you mind telling me when did you purchase the battery? I suggest sending it in if it is under warranty period.
2017-10-30
Use props
fans5aee5495
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-30 22:47
What'd you got when you re-updated the firmware? If my suggestion didn't help, would you mind telling me when did you purchase the battery? I suggest sending it in if it is under warranty period.

I had this problem and resolved it this way. Charge the battery to full, the twoled  lights will remain during this, if you use the Mavic multicharger then the charger light will go green, then its fully charged. Delete all files on the Mavic microsd card. Use assistant with the two led lite battery in the Mavic to update the Mavic firmware. Worked for me. Good luck.
2017-10-31
Use props
fans5aee5495
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-30 22:47

I had this problem and resolved it this way. Charge the battery to full, the twoled  lights will remain during this, if you use the Mavic multicharger then the charger light will go green, then its fully charged. Delete all files on the Mavic microsd card. Use assistant with the two led lite battery in the Mavic to update the Mavic firmware. Worked for me. Good luck.
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans5aee5495 Posted at 2017-10-31 15:16

Good try. And glad to hear your work solved the problem. Thank you for posting.
2017-11-1
Use props
Tutay
lvl.1
New Zealand

thank you guys already fix it.
2017-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules