3974 14 2017-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

The unexpected can happen at any time. No matter how much you prepare, some accidents are inevitable. That’s why DJI Care Refresh is here to help ensure that mishaps don’t empty your pockets or leave you empty-handed.
What is DJI Care Refresh?
DJI Care Refresh is an accidental damage insurance plan. Repairing your drone after a crash can be costly and time-consuming, and standard DJI product warranties don’t cover accidental damage. Refresh does cover accidental damage, and you can avoid repairs altogether. Just get replacements instead!
Here is How DJI Care Refresh Works:
Refresh now is available for the Mavic, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Advanced, Inspire 2, Spark and Phantom 3 SE. It offers up to two replacements at an additional charge within the coverage period of 1 year.
DJI Care Refresh covers all kinds of accidents: operator error, signal interference, water damage, and more. Refresh also covers nearly every part of the drone. Click here for details.

*For the Inspire 2, DJI Care Refresh for the gimbal and camera must be purchased separately. To cover the aircraft and camera, you need to buy DJI Care Refresh for the Inspire 2 Care and the X4 or X5S.
Is DJI Care Refresh Worth Buying?
Everyone knows that whether or not a plan is worth buying comes down to value. Listed below is the initial cost of DJI Care Refresh for each drone and the cost of each replacement under the plan.

What’s more, under Refresh, you can enjoy VIP customer service. Your repair or replacement will be prioritized, shipping costs both ways will be covered by DJI, and you’ll have access to VIP phone and email service.Take the Mavic Pro, for example. DJI Care Refresh costs only 10% of the total price ($999) of the drone. Within a 1-year period, your first replacement is only $79, and your second is only $129. If you crash twice, you’ll pay $307 in total ($99+$79+$129). In other words, you’ll spend on average $153.50 for two replacements that are new or like-new in terms of performance and reliability.
Needless to say, DJI Care Refresh is well worth its value!

How can I buy DJI Care Refresh?

This service is currently available in those regions: United State, Canada, Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia.
The most convenient way to buy Refresh is to purchase the plan together with a DJI product. If purchased with a new drone,  Care Refresh will automatically bind to your aircraft after aircraft activation.
If you just bought a new Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Advanced, Inspire 2, Spark or Phantom 3 SE and your drone has been activated for less than 48 hours, you can directly purchase Care Refresh separately on the DJI Online Store.  Refresh will be activated automatically within 24 hours, and your service agreement will be sent to you via email.
If your drone has been activated for over 48 hours and you still want to get DJI Care Refresh, don’t worry! Just submit a verification video showing that your product is functioning normally, and you’ll be whitelisted to purchase a plan. For details, click here

Put Your Mind at Ease!

We hope this article gave you a comprehensive understanding of DJI Care Refresh. Refresh was specially designed to offer worry-free flight at a reasonable value. We at DJI hope all our pilots can fly calmly and with confidence. In a perfect world, crashes would never happen. But if you wind up in an accident, Care Refresh makes it so you won’t break the bank.
Get DJI Care Refresh for your Mavic,Inspire 2,  Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Advanced, Spark and Phantom 3 SE today!

2017-10-29
Use props
REDBARON0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2456043 ft
Canada

Is DJI CARE REFRESH transferable ( to a different owner )?
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

REDBARON0 Posted at 2017-10-30 13:47
Is DJI CARE REFRESH transferable ( to a different owner )?

I would like to give you a BIG BIG yes~~~
2017-10-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-10-30 18:55
I would like to give you a BIG BIG yes~~~

You would like?
Or you are giving us a big yes?
2017-10-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great item by the way (as always)
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

sorry for the misunderstanding...
Actually, it means giving you a BIG BIG yes!!!
2017-10-31
Use props
djiuser_S0PXFj0
New
Flight distance : 4849 ft
Mexico

I want this at Mexico
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

oh, so sorry for that.
Currently the service is not provided there
2017-10-31
Use props
toy4leeny
New
United States

So how do we get a response for DJI care refresh to purchase.  Emailed over 8 hours ago, still waiting for a reply, and cannot purchase.  (New buy of refurbished product) Shows as already activated over 48 hours.

Thanks,
Tom
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

toy4leeny Posted at 2017-11-1 22:42
So how do we get a response for DJI care refresh to purchase.  Emailed over 8 hours ago, still waiting for a reply, and cannot purchase.  (New buy of refurbished product) Shows as already activated over 48 hours.

Tom, the reply may be delayed due to time difference. Sorry for that.
Would you please provide us the email ticket number? We will contact the team to reply as soon as possible, thanks.
2017-11-2
Use props
djiuser_BGwgPZX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25843 ft
United States

I got my DJI Mavic Pro from a  private party about 3 months ago it is in  immaculate condition.but I would like to get the DJI CARE REFRESH ?
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_BGwgPZX Posted at 2017-11-6 11:55
I got my DJI Mavic Pro from a  private party about 3 months ago it is in  immaculate condition.but I would like to get the DJI CARE REFRESH ?

If the drone has been activated over 48 hours, you will need to take a video to verify your drone is still in good condition, please check more details here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
Then please send email to djicare@dji.com, the team will assist to purchase DJI Care Refresh.
2017-11-7
Use props
Erikzr
New
Mexico

Hello! I have a question, is this available in Mexico?, sorry if i wrote many post, but i dont know how to use correctly the forum yet
2018-4-13
Use props
nascimentohugo
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-7 23:18
If the drone has been activated over 48 hours, you will need to take a video to verify your drone is still in good condition, please check more details here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
Then please send email to , the team will assist to purchase DJI Care Refresh.

ooops. i have one but didnt bought care refresh. both front arms were damaged but glued them and all seems to be working except GPS signal from my Spark.
If i buy Care Refresh after a crash will i be able to use this service?
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

nascimentohugo Posted at 2018-9-7 16:20
ooops. i have one but didnt bought care refresh. both front arms were damaged but glued them and all seems to be working except GPS signal from my Spark.
If i buy Care Refresh after a crash will i be able to use this service?

Hi nascimentohugo, sorry to know the drone has been crashed, for purchasing DJI Care Refresh, you will need to take a video to verify the drone is still in good and working condition, our DJI Care Team will need to check the video and decide if you are qualified to purchase.
As long as you purchase the DJI Care Refresh successfully, you can use it.
2018-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules