Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone else had their Spark stuck in tripodmode?e
708 4 2017-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sambanova
lvl.1

Australia

Today while flying I put the spark in tripod mode, however when i repeatedly pressed the stop button on the phone it simply did not react and stayed in tripod mode. Luckily the spark was not too far away as if it was too far it would have been moving too slowly to get back in time before the battery ran out. Concerning considering i was flying over water. Anyone else had this problem? I use the R/C.
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Any message in the app? What about the GPS signal? Please read the information below when you use tripod mode.
Tripod.png
2017-10-30
Use props
Sambanova
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-30 02:49
Any message in the app? What about the GPS signal? Please read the information below when you use tripod mode.

There was no message. There was loads of signal and it got stuck in tripod mode, not atti. I feel it was an app problem as it just would not respond when i pressed stop.
2017-10-30
Use props
LukeSansonsabre
lvl.1
France

Switch to sport mode on the RC, it will disable tripod mode, then come back in normal mode, it will be ok  ;)
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sambanova Posted at 2017-10-30 04:29
There was no message. There was loads of signal and it got stuck in tripod mode, not atti. I feel it was an app problem as it just would not respond when i pressed stop.

Please provide me the version of your app and the firmware of your drone. BTW, what is the model of your device?
2017-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules