Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller connects to mavic, but not to iphone6plus
544 8 2017-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Verdasca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1178763 ft
Portugal

Hi to all!

sorry for my bad english, hope you understand me

not flying for a few weeks...
but yesterday tried to fly and the app show "disconnected" on mavic tab
the cable is ok... i tried with other cable and noting happens... hear a bip" sound on the iphone 6 plus when power on the controller, means that the cable is ok!

In the past was no problems that kind

The mavic and the controller both have the last FW

i think maybe the problem is the last ios update (11.0.3)

i tried a connetion with a android of a friend of mine and the connetion is ok!!! But the iphone, nothing

erase the app from my phone and reinstall and nothing... also reinstall the FW for mavic and controller.... nothing

anyone have similar issues with the last ios update??

Thanks to all

2017-10-30
Use props
BigRedDuke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30433 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there
2017-10-30
Use props
BigRedDuke
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I’ll try again , I am seeing the same issue with iPad mini 3 , running iOS 11.0.3 , won’t connect to controller, used to work fine before iOS update. If I use my iPhone 6 , which has iOS 10.3.3 , I can fly without issue . Regards . Red
2017-10-30
Use props
djiuser_7xCjUOg
New
Flight distance : 10896 ft
United States

I’m having the same issue with the iPhone 8 Plus, my 6 Plus works fine, both hav IOS 11.0.3
2017-10-30
Use props
fans5a1e5b99
New
Flight distance : 57280 ft
United States

i just resolved this issue on my p4. you need to turn of the apple device, go to iTunes on your computer, while pressing the home button on your powered down apple device plug it into your computer continue to hold the home button until the restore screen pops up on your phone/pad. then on your computer select the update option. this will reinstall you ios if its already up to date. after its complete you should be good to connect to your controller again.
2017-10-30
Use props
fans3fcb0770
New
Australia

I'm having this issue with my s7 and for some reason the screen says disconnected but i can fly it with the rc
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please try to update your mobile device system to iOS 11.1 Beta 3. It should work.
2017-10-30
Use props
Verdasca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1178763 ft
Portugal

fans5a1e5b99 Posted at 2017-10-30 15:41
i just resolved this issue on my p4. you need to turn of the apple device, go to iTunes on your computer, while pressing the home button on your powered down apple device plug it into your computer continue to hold the home button until the restore screen pops up on your phone/pad. then on your computer select the update option. this will reinstall you ios if its already up to date. after its complete you should be good to connect to your controller again.

I will try what you said.... thanks
2017-10-31
Use props
BigRedDuke
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fans5a1e5b99 Posted at 2017-10-30 15:41

Hi there
Followed the instructions to the letter , connecting without issues , thank you.
My iPad mini updated to iOS 11.1 and it appears to work fine , I'll take it for a longer flight at the weekend and report back .
2017-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules