This sucks controller quit turning on
1002 3 2017-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve2017Newbie
lvl.2
United States

This sucks
My controller for my DJI P3 4K just quit turning on. This is the second time. last time I disassembled it and disconnected the battery, reassembled it and that fixed it.
What caused this to happen?

The first time I thought it was just a flook but now it happened again. Is there some repair facility in Atlanta Ga. I called General Aerial Robotics LLC a DJI recommended service facility. They said I should just buy a new controller.

Great!!!  

2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend you to send it in to the US service center for repair: http://www.dji.com/support The local team will take care of it. Generally, if the repair cost too much, it might be better to buy a new one, please kindly understand.
2017-10-30
Use props
Steve2017Newbie
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-30 18:48
I would recommend you to send it in to the US service center for repair: http://www.dji.com/support The local team will take care of it. Generally, if the repair cost too much, it might be better to buy a new one, please kindly understand.

DJI Susan

Can I still buy a GL358wB  controller with a warranty?  since DJI can't or won't say what causes this would hate to be stuck with a second controller that does this same thing. From what I can tell from different forums this is a common problem

Thanks
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Steve2017Newbie Posted at 2017-10-31 04:33
DJI Susan

Can I still buy a GL358wB  controller with a warranty?  since DJI can't or won't say what causes this would hate to be stuck with a second controller that does this same thing. From what I can tell from different forums this is a common problem

The official store doesn't have Phantom 3 4K remote controller in your area, you can try to send an email to support.us@dji.com for more info.
2017-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules