Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Authorization Zones
917 6 2017-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Well just tried to do an advanced unlock of an "Authorization Zone" (Yellow Tab) logged in, found the area I wanted to unlock, clicked on the Tab and nothing happened, it would not select. Has DJI prevented us from doing advanced unlock for these zones now? Or is there something I'm missing?
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please click this web for the unlock applying: http://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock
If you have further questions about this system, please kindly contact flysafe@dji.com, thank you.
2017-10-30
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-30 18:14
Please click this web for the unlock applying: http://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock
If you have further questions about this system, please kindly contact , thank you.

Hey Thor, I am fully aware as to how to do an advanced unlock using my account, the problem is it no longer lets me unlock an "Authorization" zone anymore, we used to be able to do so. I have written Flysafe about this issue but they have never gotten back to me on it. Just emailed them again, maybe time to shut GEO Fencing Off.
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

QuadKid Posted at 2017-10-31 02:27
Hey Thor, I am fully aware as to how to do an advanced unlock using my account, the problem is it no longer lets me unlock an "Authorization" zone anymore, we used to be able to do so. I have written Flysafe about this issue but they have never gotten back to me on it. Just emailed them again, maybe time to shut GEO Fencing Off.

Could you please provide us the email ticket number? We will inform the team to reply as soon as possible. Thanks.
2017-10-31
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-31 02:58
Could you please provide us the email ticket number? We will inform the team to reply as soon as possible. Thanks.

Mindy, They have not responded with a ticket number, this is the second email I have sent them on this matter and have had no response.
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

QuadKid Posted at 2017-10-31 03:07
Mindy, They have not responded with a ticket number, this is the second email I have sent them on this matter and have had no response.

You can also PM me your email account, I will try my best to assist.
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

QuadKid Posted at 2017-10-31 03:07

Thanks, I have got your PM and informed the Fly Safe Team to take care.
Please note your email box later.
Thanks for the patience.
2017-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules