Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Selling Inspire 2 and Warranty Question
807 7 2017-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AerialExperts
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68189 ft
United States

Quick question, I  just sold my Inspire 2 (very sad to see it go) and now I want to know what the process is?

1st. How can I transfer my warranty? for the inspire 2 as well as the X5S warranty?  

2nd.  Is there anything else I need to do?  New buyer just signs up for an account and that's it?  Or do I need to transfer owenrship through the website somehow?

3rd. (If you have nothing better to do you can answer this..top 2 Q's are much more important)  Any idea if the newer version of the Mavic will come out soon?
2017-10-30
Use props
Cougar1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

All that is needed is to give the purchaser the original receipt from when you bought the I2, as well as the email address (your DJI account email) that it was registered to. This is just incase he needs to access the remaining warranty.
He can register his own account.
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AerialExperts, sorry to hear you sold it out.
Like Cougar said, please give the proof of purchase to new buyer.
The warranty relates to serial number, you do not need to do anything in website to transfer the ownership.
The new buyer just needs to register his/her own DJI account and it will be good.
2017-10-30
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
United States

Will DJI still honour the remaining warranty to the incoming owner is what I want to know. Dji?
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DTK Posted at 2017-10-30 21:52
Will DJI still honour the remaining warranty to the incoming owner is what I want to know. Dji?

Yes, as I mentioned, warranty is associated with serial number and proof of purchase.
For customers in North America, please note: DJI products purchased after August 1st, 2016 are covered under warranty only if they are purchased from DJI authorized dealers.
2017-10-30
Use props
AerialExperts
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68189 ft
United States

Awesome !  Thank you for all the reply's !  Looking forward to purchasing another DJI product in the near future !
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AerialExperts Posted at 2017-10-31 09:32
Awesome !  Thank you for all the reply's !  Looking forward to purchasing another DJI product in the near future !

You are welcome, thanks for your support to DJI products.
2017-11-1
Use props
ash223
lvl.2
Flight distance : 323540 ft
United Kingdom

I purchased an Inspire 2 RAW and DJI X7 from a guy who had purchased it from an UK website. Problem is the website brings the Inspire equipment from the USA. The other problem is person I bought the I2 from refused to give me the original purchase receipts although he did give me a business receipt.
I found that the X7 camera is having problems with recognising the 16mm lens and balance is out when attaching the 35mm lens. I also have a problem with teh slave RC due to not keepiijbg battery charge.  I have raised a case with DJI EU for both units and I will be sending them in today. What is my position with warranty? The previous owner has never flown the I2 since he purchased it and activated November 2017.
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules