845 9 2017-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyingFish82
First Officer
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI GO 4 App just updted to its latest version 4.1.15 and when i open the app and click on connect to mavic it opens immediately to the camera and crashes instantly.. i have restarted the phone, the mavic, the controller, changed cable that connects the remote to the phone..and still nothing! im running iOS's latest version as well.. not sure what happened with this latest update for the DJI GO 4 App .. Can someone on the DJI team please check! Thanks!
2017-10-30
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

This happened when I updated to 4.1.14. I'm guessing the fix is going to be the same for 4.1.15... write down all your settings, sync all your log files, then force close the app and uninstall it (long press on the DJI Go 4 app and swipe it away). Then reinstall it from the App Store. You'll have to redo the settings, but it should work fine. When you know it works, resync your flight logs to get them back onto your device.
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Deleting the program together with deleting all folders and files associated with DJI via file manager. Then reinstall the APP, see if it works.
2017-10-30
Use props
Locoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 748675 ft
United States

I had to do the same. I know it is a pain, but... it works
2017-10-30
Use props
FlyingFish82
First Officer
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-30 23:11
Deleting the program together with deleting all folders and files associated with DJI via file manager. Then reinstall the APP, see if it works.

Thanks, it did work!
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

That is great, enjoy the drone, happy flying!
2017-11-1
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Is it better? Because I am still on .12 and afraid to upgrade
2017-11-1
Use props
Bigga J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1493 ft
United Kingdom

Issues both on IOS and Android with this latest firmware upgrade. Seems as though this upgrade is actually a downgrade in the ease of use department. Why should we have to delete things and reset everything just to accept and update?
2017-11-2
Use props
sica
Second Officer
Flight distance : 679 ft
Israel

from your own experience: do not use programs such as 'clear phone' or 'clear memory' ... boost sped phone..etc! basically these deletion / shutdown programs-subprograms and force certain files of some applications that we use on the phone, not just dji-go in our case! I had to do it, and I had to delete the programs completely, reset smartfone hard and then re-install the programs again. Everything went back to normal.
2017-11-2
Use props
djimavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 179560 ft
Spain

tengo android y esta ultima vercion me va bien. aunque no se todas las novedades.
me podrian desir todas las novedades para probarlas ???
gracias un saludo
2017-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules