Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

I am here, to update a discussion we had earlier in that thread:

So, just to summarize:

I am from Brazil; I bought a MAVIC Pro here and the retailer said I have warranty from a technical support that is “DJI’s Brazilian representative technical support”. The fantasy name of the company: DRONETECNIA; real name: Empai Tecnologia Eireli)

My MP had the gimbal overload three months after I bought it, without any crash or starting with the clamp.

I contact the retailer and they said that I would have to send to this guys from Dronetecnia.

So, I did!

There, they said, after performing some tests, as they informed me, that my flex cable from the gimbal was blown and it was my fault, and it was not covered by warranty!

I paid 7K bucks for my MP. That is the price here in Brazil.

They asked me more 1900 bucks for repairing it.

I became crazy. I never did anything wrong with my MP.

And I would never pay more 2K bucks to repair it.

They said they would have to change all the gimbal set.

So, I asked them to return my MP.

They returned my drone, with the flex cable out of the gimbal; and the main circuit unplugged. There were some thin risks on the camera lens. So: they made some dirty works! And mainly: they returned my MP with no condition of anything.

I went to the net, videos, tutorials, and I bought from ebay an 18 bucks cable.

It was delivered to me yesterday and I changed it.

My MP is completely fixed. The gimbal is right again.

So, why am I writing it?

First, to give feedback to everyone that supported me in the forum;

Second, to inform all Brazilians, here in the forum, about this company.

And at least, to ask the admins and mods here if they could help me asking for information if this company is really authorized by DJI.
Because, if they were, I guess DJI would take more care.

Thanks a lot.

2017-10-31
Use props
RobbinB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59839 ft

Sweden

2014 i bought a Phaontom 2 vision+, it was one of the best ones at the time.. And it was the same talk back then, but it was quite hard to get hold of the cable on ebay, today its quite easy to get spare parts... And in 2014, the support was the same, the delays was the same, angry mobs on the forum was the same, and the product was Awesome= the same.... so now 4 years after, no change, so i guess in another 4 years=the same.
2017-10-31
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Brazil

RobbinB Posted at 2017-10-31 02:30
2014 i bought a Phaontom 2 vision+, it was one of the best ones at the time.. And it was the same talk back then, but it was quite hard to get hold of the cable on ebay, today its quite easy to get spare parts... And in 2014, the support was the same, the delays was the same, angry mobs on the forum was the same, and the product was Awesome= the same.... so now 4 years after, no change, so i guess in another 4 years=the same.

Dear RobbinB ,
I apologize for the inconvenience, but this is not the essence of this thread.
We are not discussing here” the same things”!
I am trying to bring some information’s, and get others from DJI that would help many persons.
2017-10-31
Use props
Bigga J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1493 ft
United Kingdom

Disgusting behaviour being shown by DJI's partner in Brazil.  

This is very sharp practice and should be stamped on by DJI as it drags their good name through the mud (as it were) Unless DJI take the view that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Glad you were able to get things sorted out but it still leaves you with a bad feeling.
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am feeling so mixed now. Firstly, I am sorry for the difficulties that you've been experiencing, but I am also pleased to hear that you fixed your drone on your own, it would be great if there is a repair center in your area, coz drone under the repair of the authorized repair center and official center can ensure the flight safety etc..
Please apply an overall check of your drone, check if the drone all performs well.
2017-10-31
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Brazil service center.JPG

Looks like they are the official service agent
2017-10-31
Use props
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow DocAraxá! glad you got it back and fixed it. Good for you !
2017-10-31
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Brazil

lannes Posted at 2017-10-31 03:14
[view_image]

Looks like they are the official service agent

Dear Iannes,

That is the information I was seeking. And, sadly, this company is recommended by DJI.
I would be very glad if my case would be listened by DJI's personnel.
The way this company treated me and my case is not what a company like DJI should expect and maintain partnership.

2017-10-31
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-31 03:06
I am feeling so mixed now. Firstly, I am sorry for the difficulties that you've been experiencing, but I am also pleased to hear that you fixed your drone on your own, it would be great if there is a repair center in your area, coz drone under the repair of the authorized repair center and official center can ensure the flight safety etc..
Please apply an overall check of your drone, check if the drone all performs well.

Dear Thor,

The way this company treated me and my case is not what a company like DJI should expect and maintain partnership.
2017-10-31
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Brazil

Bigga J Posted at 2017-10-31 03:02
Disgusting behaviour being shown by DJI's partner in Brazil.  

This is very sharp practice and should be stamped on by DJI as it drags their good name through the mud (as it were) Unless DJI take the view that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Dear Bigga J,

Thanks for the moral support!
2017-10-31
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Brazil

M.C. Pilot Posted at 2017-10-31 06:51
Wow DocAraxá! glad you got it back and fixed it. Good for you !

Thanks, my dear friend.
It is awesome to have so many good vibrations with all this turbulence!!!
Thank you!
2017-10-31
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-31 03:06

" Please apply an overall check of your drone, check if the drone all performs well."

I will do! I always do!
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DocAraxá Posted at 2017-10-31 06:52
Dear Thor,

I will try to see if I can report this case to the relative department. Did you get a case number or something when you took it for repair?
2017-11-1
Use props
dancopter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

1900 reals is like $US580, major ouch!
2017-11-1
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Brazil

dancopter Posted at 2017-11-1 02:00

Dear dancopter,

But you can't think as currency:
1900 bucks is 1900 bucks.
A retailer that charges me 7K bucks for a Mavic is as if in USA a person payed 7K dolars for a Mavic.
2017-11-1
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-1 01:55
I will try to see if I can report this case to the relative department. Did you get a case number or something when you took it for repair?

Dear Thor,

I would appreciate if you could.
And, no!They didn't provide me a number.
I have the emails (in portuguese). Only those.
2017-11-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Great news , it would be good to know why it’s so expensive in Brazil to buy a drone, as for the repair this is just a major rip off, dji should have something sorted for Brazilians who purchase their drones particularly to honor warranty.
Good luck and great job with your repair.
2017-11-1
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 614065 ft
Australia

dancopter Posted at 2017-11-1 02:00

NOW THATS A MAJOR RIP OFF ..i got charged only $102 Aust for the whole 'Gimbal Arm Module' part which is like what $80 US when i had the accident  !!i realy dont like to see this kind of thing going on its horrifying and its bad for the hobby. DJI i realy hope you look well into this..operations like that should be shut down!!Sry to hear bout your experience im glad u got it working your self.
2017-11-1
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Brazil

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-11-1 05:33
Great news , it would be good to know why it’s so expensive in Brazil to buy a drone, as for the repair this is just a major rip off, dji should have something sorted for Brazilians who purchase their drones particularly to honor warranty.
Good luck and great job with your repair.

Dear hallmark007,

Thank you for your support.
Everything here in Brazil is overtaxed!
That's why we pay a lot for everything.
But, really, I appreciate your concern.
2017-11-1
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Brazil

DJ Enertia Posted at 2017-11-1 05:34
NOW THATS A MAJOR RIP OFF ..i got charged only $102 Aust for the whole 'Gimbal Arm Module' part which is like what $80 US when i had the accident  !!i realy dont like to see this kind of thing going on its horrifying and its bad for the hobby. DJI i realy hope you look well into this..operations like that should be shut down!!Sry to hear bout your experience im glad u got it working your self.

Dear DJ Enertia,

Thank you for your support.
I would love to have some hope on a positioning from DJI.
This kind of attitude, from a company that is DJI representative, is awful and affect the name of DJI itself.
Let’s see if our admins and mods manage to take this case to DJI (and if they are interested in solving it).
2017-11-1
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Brazil

Two photos of the procedure!
IMG_1101.jpg
IMG_1106.jpg
IMG_1106.jpg
2017-11-1
Use props
Welsh Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26493 ft
France

fed up with this rip off world myself the last few years.  You should commence a start up with help from DJI and give people the service and fairness we all deserve.
2017-11-1
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Brazil

Welsh Mavic Posted at 2017-11-1 09:33
fed up with this rip off world myself the last few years.  You should commence a start up with help from DJI and give people the service and fairness we all deserve.

Dear Welsh Mavic,

Thank you for your words.
It is very important to have community suport.
And if DJI is open to discuss I will help them, surely!
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DocAraxá Posted at 2017-11-1 05:00
Dear Thor,

I would appreciate if you could.

Could you please PM me your contact information like phone number or email address you used to contact them? I would like to report to the designated team. Thank you.
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi DocAraxá, I got your PM and had reported to the relative manager. Will do our best to improve the customer's experience with us.
2017-11-7
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-7 01:54
Hi DocAraxá, I got your PM and had reported to the relative manager. Will do our best to improve the customer's experience with us.

Thank you very much for your effort!
I will be pleased to help DJI to improve his support and get better partners.
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DocAraxá Posted at 2017-11-7 04:35

Not at all. I will give you some feedback if I have it. Hope you have a nice day.
2017-11-8
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

whoa bruhhh u paid $7,000 for a mavic?! WOW they took you for a ride that's messed up!! and want 1900 more to fix?! wow what balls im sorry this happened to you
2017-11-18
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Brazil

boostedford Posted at 2017-11-18 17:10
whoa bruhhh u paid $7,000 for a mavic?! WOW they took you for a ride that's messed up!! and want 1900 more to fix?! wow what balls im sorry this happened to you

Dear boostedford,

Thanks for youe concern.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DocAraxá Posted at 2017-11-7 04:35

Hi DocAraxá, got your PM, I have been always following up on the case, but I haven't heard back from the result. But it should be reported to the designated team already, and I will give some feedback on this if I have any. Thank you for your reflection and your patience.
2017-12-12
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-12 03:23
Hi DocAraxá, got your PM, I have been always following up on the case, but I haven't heard back from the result. But it should be reported to the designated team already, and I will give some feedback on this if I have any. Thank you for your reflection and your patience.

Dear Thor,

Thank you for your kindness!
It is very import for me to know that we can count on a serious team.
It is a shame on how things happen in Brazil.
I appreciate your concern.
2017-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules