Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Christmas list dji Spark
556 5 2017-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ryan's Sparky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 302316 ft
Norway

What Spark accessories are on your christmas list????
i would like the Doubi case but Amazon wont deliver it to UK.  i would also like a Mavic but i havent been good enough this year....

2017-10-31
Use props
Matioupi
First Officer
Flight distance : 922569 ft
France

I would like the Waypoint function for the Spark and OTG to be officially supported... both are already in the code and can be enabled by unofficial ways on Apps up to version 4.1.9

Its really frustrating to know that Waypoint function IS actually implemented and working and just made inaccessible in the menus of DJI GO
2017-10-31
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

Hahaha...I would like a Mavic Platinum or a P4A but I'm like you...hahaha not been a good boy this year
2017-10-31
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

I checked the 'Naughty List', and your name was not only on it, it was in bold letters with an exclamation point. Looks like you're right, no Mavic for you. Now where did I put that bag of coal........
2017-10-31
Use props
Ryan's Sparky
Second Officer
Norway

Matioupi Posted at 2017-10-31 10:03
I would like the Waypoint function for the Spark and OTG to be officially supported... both are already in the code and can be enabled by unofficial ways on Apps up to version 4.1.9

Its really frustrating to know that Waypoint function IS actually implemented and working and just made inaccessible in the menus of DJI GO

totally agree with the way point. Ive never used the OTG cable but and hear mixed reviews.
2017-10-31
Use props
Ryan's Sparky
Second Officer
Norway

FatherXmas Posted at 2017-10-31 10:14
I checked the 'Naughty List', and your name was not only on it, it was in bold letters with an exclamation point. Looks like you're right, no Mavic for you. Now where did I put that bag of coal........

haha coal, typical thats the same as every year
2017-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules