o(^-^)o
wobbles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi
this may be a silly question , but going to ask it anyway LOL

How do i check what version of firware the remote controll is On ?

thanks

2017-10-31
Use props
N8m888
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80535 ft
United Kingdom

In go4 app press 3 dots on top right hand side of screen, scroll down to about and all info should be there
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please enter DJI GO 4 and tap the upper right icon, then choose "General Setting"- "About". And you can check the firmware and version there.
2017-10-31
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-31 19:28
Please enter DJI GO 4 and tap the upper right icon, then choose "General Setting"- "About". And you can check the firmware and version there.

thank you very much
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please let me remind you that the firmware of RC remains the same and you can check it through release note.
2017-11-2
Use props
lumidair
lvl.4
Slovakia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-31 19:28

Hi Elektra. Please can you help me? I can not connect RC with wifi on mobile phone. I tryed 3 pcs of phones, but no connection.
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

lumidair Posted at 2018-5-21 01:20
Hi Elektra. Please can you help me? I can not connect RC with wifi on mobile phone. I tryed 3 pcs of phones, but no connection.

Please try to reset the wifi of your RC. I would recommend you long press your RC for 9 seconds and you will hear 3 beeps. What is the model of your mobile device?
2018-5-21
Use props
bobj73
New
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-21 01:34
Please try to reset the wifi of your RC. I would recommend you long press your RC for 9 seconds and you will hear 3 beeps. What is the model of your mobile device?

Hope you get it figured out. Got my spark  bundle 4 days ago. Spent 2 days sending emails and today for 3 hours on the phone to tech support, for the same issue.
Never did get to fly it.
Lost wifi signal during a firmware upgrade,  couldn't get it to reset.
Ended up having to return it...
Good luck.
2018-5-22
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65194 ft
United States

I'd have to re-find the links, but there are a few good youtube videos on linking the RC up.
Also, one thing I had to 'learn' was it can take a bit (minute or so) for the RC to link up.  I had everything set up at home, powered down and went out to fly.  When I got to the park I thought it wouldn't link and went through the linkup process again...  I didn't need to do that had I waited.   Patience works.
2018-5-22
Use props
lumidair
lvl.4
Slovakia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-21 01:34

DJI Elktra, my phone is Huawei P9, but all year was good and wifi connect good with this phone... But now, no connection. I tryed rečset my RC and AC too. But nothing...
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

lumidair Posted at 2018-5-22 22:24
DJI Elktra, my phone is Huawei P9, but all year was good and wifi connect good with this phone... But now, no connection. I tryed rečset my RC and AC too. But nothing...

Since you are in Europe, some Android devices will not support 5.8 G. I would recommend you reset the wifi and see if the wifi name appear in your phone again. Or you can try to use IPhone to search the wifi and enter the wifi setting, then choose "custom" and select the 5.8 G. After that, the connection between RC and phone will be 2.4 G. Please keep us updated, if the problem remains.
2018-5-23
Use props
Sibstr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288940 ft
Czechia

Huawei P9 from the EU distribution supports both wifi frequencies. I have Huawei P9 EU and wifi 5.8 GHz works without any problem.
2018-5-23
Use props
lumidair
lvl.4
Slovakia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-23 02:49
Since you are in Europe, some Android devices will not support 5.8 G. I would recommend you reset the wifi and see if the wifi name appear in your phone again. Or you can try to use IPhone to search the wifi and enter the wifi setting, then choose "custom" and select the 5.8 G. After that, the connection between RC and phone will be 2.4 G. Please keep us updated, if the problem remains.

Yes, my phone can search wifi of RC, but not connet.
Second situation, it want to password from me, and when I put in, it write me, that password12341234 is not good.
2018-5-23
Use props
DJT_MVSP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2018645 ft

lumidair Posted at 2018-5-23 05:21
Yes, my phone can search wifi of RC, but not connet.
Second situation, it want to password from me, and when I put in, it write me, that password12341234 is not good.
[view_image]

For some reason, the 12341234 password doesn't work on some devices.
Here's the solution:
Press "Scan QR code" in DJI GO 4 to connect. Once connected change the password immediately and reconnect using the new password.

If that doesn't work, connect to DJI assistant and change the password, make sure it's more than 8 characters and has letters in it.
2018-5-23
Use props
amitpareek
New

India

hi,
Spark, updating the remote controller firmware. Ensure that the remote controller's power is higher than 30%. Power on the remote controller. Turn on the Wi-Fi

-----
amitpareek
2019-7-19
Use props
amitpareek
New

India

amitpareek Posted at 7-19 02:47
hi,
Spark, updating the remote controller firmware. Ensure that the remote controller's power is higher than 30%. Power on the remote controller. Turn on the Wi-Fi

Foreign Exchange (FOREX) refers to the foreign exchange market. It is the over-the-counter market in which the foreign currencies of the world are traded.
2019-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules