Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M600Pro inistabiity issues after upgrading to 1.60 and then to 1.65
745 1 2017-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
royhimo
lvl.1

Lebanon

Hi,
I have a M600Pro with firmware 1.20 and it was working without any problem.
I recieved a message to upgrade ito 1.60, I did upgrade it to 1.60 the M600Pro starts having inistablity issues, I asked you and you told me to downgrade to 1.20, I did downgraded to 1.20, problems fixed, then you released version 1.65 indicating that the inistability issues have fixed, I upgraded to 1.65, the aircraft shown same inistability issues as 1.60.
Please help me either fix the inistability issues or a way to get bacl to 1.20 thanks
The weired behavior is that, when I power it on, and go for few meters, a message of "IMU heading exception in flight please switch to Atti mode", and the aircraft show GPS signal very low, and switched to Atti mode, so I have to manually control it and land it.
Please give me go back 1.20
Aircraft is M600Pro
When I do tests now, There is no anypayloads. attached to it, as I am afraid of crashing

2017-11-1
Use props
Hondatorc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4759137 ft
Italy

Good evening, someone can clarify how to reset the firmware m600 pro to version 1.0.1.20, the one recommended for security, I currently have the latest dji assistant 2v 1.1.7 for mac, this does not allow you to come back as a firmware version. Thank you
2017-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules