Samsung S7 Edge shutting off 15 seconds into recording time lapse
1207 5 2017-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToyCarCollector
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202126 ft
United States

Samsung S7 Edge shutting off 15 seconds into recording time lapse, anyone else have this issue and found a fix?  I start the time lapse and then the phone screen times out and the recording stops.  Never did that before.  Just ran the update today also.
2017-11-1
Use props
fans660255bf
New

United States

I figured it out. Its the new update causing the issue. Uninstall the dji app. Go on pc/laptop and scan the QR code on the dji site then do the install. Once it installs go ahead and hook phone up to dji. Do not install the new upgrade if it prompts you to, thats the culprit. But the other issue is google play store because within a day it will install the upgrade if you have auto update on. I had to turn auto off. Unfortunately you'll have to manually update your other apps in google play store.
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for the feedback, our engineers are working on it and will get it addressed in the next APP release.
We suggest to use iOS device if you have one or downgrade the APP temporarily.
Sincerely sorry for the trouble and inconvenience caused.
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans660255bf Posted at 2017-11-1 18:36
I figured it out. Its the new update causing the issue. Uninstall the dji app. Go on pc/laptop and scan the QR code on the dji site then do the install. Once it installs go ahead and hook phone up to dji. Do not install the new upgrade if it prompts you to, thats the culprit. But the other issue is google play store because within a day it will install the upgrade if you have auto update on. I had to turn auto off. Unfortunately you'll have to manually update your other apps in google play store.

Good try, thanks for the post.
We will try our best to get it fixed, sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for the patience.
2017-11-1
Use props
MasGib
New
Thailand

I have the Vivo V7+ and I have the same issues with stoping recording after a few seconds, I think it is the Osmo+ not the Phone!
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MasGib Posted at 2017-11-2 00:29
I have the Vivo V7+ and I have the same issues with stoping recording after a few seconds, I think it is the Osmo+ not the Phone!

Do you mean the screen of your mobile phone will get locked automatically during taking videos?
Sorry that this problem only occurs with Osmo Mobile.
Can you please provide more details about Osmo+? We'd love to help, thank you.
2017-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules