Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Poor Video Quality
1665 4 2017-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GANC
New
United States

Frist time poster, just got the OSMO x3 yesterday. I took Sample footage and was dissapointed with the video quality that I saw after i uploaded to sky pixel. I have watched YouTube videos on making adjustments manually and what is ideal but still am seeing poor video quality compared to what i have seen others display online. Could this be that video quality is compromised after compressing?
2017-11-1
Use props
Felipe Olvera
lvl.3
Flight distance : 94849 ft
United States

What settings are you using? Typically people record in 4k 30fps and down scale to 24fps with d-cinelike or d-log settings and color correct later. Also it depends on the outdoor environments. If its too bright you may need a ND filter, if its too dark you will need to stay near lights.
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Felipe Olvera's suggestion is very valuable, the image transmission in APP is 720P.
What about the video quality in SD card? You can try to upload a short original video for us to analyze if possible.
2017-11-1
Use props
gigorbust
New
Flight distance : 23973 ft
United States

Hi, I believe I am having a similar issue and question -- my Osmo (even though it's the beginner model) seems to have really bad resolution, even though it's in 4k -- here's a temporary link to the example video --

My Osmo Video

Why is this happening? Also, the ring that helps lock the camera in place jiggles around and causes a clicking noise anytime the camera is moved (which is always!). DJI, are we missing something?
2017-11-15
Use props
LenMiddx
Second Officer
United Kingdom

gigorbust Posted at 2017-11-15 01:31
Hi, I believe I am having a similar issue and question -- my Osmo (even though it's the beginner model) seems to have really bad resolution, even though it's in 4k -- here's a temporary link to the example video --

My Osmo Video

What model Osmo is it?

You seem to have two problems:

(a) Low-light issues making for a very 'noisy' image (this can be improved with software at the editing stage). Do you have an ND filter on it by any chance?

(b) Focus issues.
2017-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules