Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom $ Pro Plus Remote Charging and Low Battery Warning
1494 7 2017-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hussain
lvl.1
India

Dear All,

Phantom 4 Pro Plus Remote charging time-not full.

Charging 50% to 70% (3 to 4) bling only after that stop charging, if you start using remote after 20 minites start low battery warning.

Kindly give me a sustion Thanks.

Regards,
Hussain.
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What is the firmware of the RC? Is it up to date? Are you using the original charger to charge it?
2017-11-1
Use props
Hussain
lvl.1
India

dear diana,

thanks for your reply.

remote version 01.04.0602.

thanks.
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to clarify, the latest version for Phantom 4 Pro+ is V 1.2.0.0, if you couldn't get it charged to full, please try to refresh the firmware, if it doesn't help, I suggest sending it in for repair or contact the retailer for help.

2017-11-2
Use props
RayL70
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-2 02:32
Just to clarify, the latest version for Phantom 4 Pro+ is V 1.2.0.0, if you couldn't get it charged to full, please try to refresh the firmware, if it doesn't help, I suggest sending it in for repair or contact the retailer for help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNjPyw0jov8&index=10&list=PL8-vxWY64sBM-fOkD1ld-66C51JRCMnat

DJI Thor,
I have the same problem... ever only using the original charger and latest firmware update this morning (6/11), and I'm still only getting one bar charged...
Last flight I was unable to fly longer than 12min.
I have read some threads on here and other sites and I am not the only one with the same issue. Surely this should be addressed by DJI as a recall and replace?
It seems to be a common issue and I've also read that controllers that were sent in are returned for it to only have the same problem if not worse. I have had the drone since mid February 2017.
Please advise on the best option for me to take to get this rectified - thanks!
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

RayL70 Posted at 2017-11-5 18:05
DJI Thor,
I have the same problem... ever only using the original charger and latest firmware update this morning (6/11), and I'm still only getting one bar charged...
Last flight I was unable to fly longer than 12min.

Please send it in for repair if you had refreshed the firmware but the issue persists, Ray. We will help to take care of it, the RC will be fully tested before it is shipped, so no worries. And you can also provide me with the case number I will keep an eye on it.
Please contact support@dji.com to apply a repair requirement.
2017-11-5
Use props
RayL70
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-5 19:09
Please send it in for repair if you had refreshed the firmware but the issue persists, Ray. We will help to take care of it, the RC will be fully tested before it is shipped, so no worries. And you can also provide me with the case number I will keep an eye on it.
Please contact support@dji.com to apply a repair requirement.

Thanks DJI Thor,
I have just spoken to support@dji.com and it seems I have hit a roadblock...
I am in Australia, purchased the drone online from an Australian supplier, but after support did some checking, they have found out that the supplier is not an authorized supplier and that the P4P+ was shipped to AUS from the UK, so they say it has UK warranty and not Australian warranty and therefore cannot assist me. When I purchased it, I purchased it here (AUS) and where the supplier gets it from was not a concern of mine at the time.
The problem is a DJI one and therefore I believe should be addressed by DJI, regardless of where. There are multiple (hundreds) of threads on the net with people who have the same issue, so it must be a factory defect.
Please advise further. Thanks.
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

RayL70 Posted at 2017-11-5 20:54
Thanks DJI Thor,
I have just spoken to  and it seems I have hit a roadblock...
I am in Australia, purchased the drone online from an Australian supplier, but after support did some checking, they have found out that the supplier is not an authorized supplier and that the P4P+ was shipped to AUS from the UK, so they say it has UK warranty and not Australian warranty and therefore cannot assist me. When I purchased it, I purchased it here (AUS) and where the supplier gets it from was not a concern of mine at the time.

Could you please provide me with your serial number, I will help to check again. If it is confirmed a UK version, as you can see the pic below which indicates we don't provide international warranty according to the aftersales policy, you need to send it to the UK for warranty if it is a warranty case. In this circumstance, I will advise you to contact the retailer for a further help.
lianbao.png
2017-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules