Inspire 2 purple lights on drone
2372 17 2017-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans543a7e21
lvl.1
Australia

Can anyone help. Flew my inspire.2 today all was good. I landed and replaced the battery’s after about an hour. I then done the normal start up. Radio first then the drone and the app but the only thing the drone did was flash 4 single purple lights from the drone. I still went and done the compass calabration and it passed but it didn’t dhow any lights on the drone. My go 4 app does say in green ready to go but I have no green light on the rear of the drone. Iv tried this lots of times with the X5S on and off. I’m new to this and any help would be great.
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Any chance to take a short video about the purple lights? What is the color of the flight status indicator?
2017-11-2
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

Maybe it's possessed by the ghost of Prince.
2017-11-2
Use props
fans543a7e21
lvl.1
Australia

There is no status lights showing on the drone after the start up. Only 4 flashes of purple after I turn on the drone. no green solid light or single flash of green for p or s mode but the go 4 app shows green ready to go
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans543a7e21 Posted at 2017-11-2 16:17
There is no status lights showing on the drone after the start up. Only 4 flashes of purple after I turn on the drone. no green solid light or single flash of green for p or s mode but the go 4 app shows green ready to go

Please kindly upload a short video about the purple light, we will feedback to our engineers for analysis, thank you.
2017-11-2
Use props
mccarthya
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-2 19:48
Please kindly upload a short video about the purple light, we will feedback to our engineers for analysis, thank you.

Same problem but when I restore the factory firmware everything is fine
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mccarthya Posted at 2017-12-18 20:18
Same problem but when I restore the factory firmware everything is fine

Good point, thanks for your suggestion.
2017-12-18
Use props
mccarthya
lvl.1
Australia

I have the same issue, on startup purple lights then nothing. When I go back to the original firmware all is well and the lights operate as they should. Then when I update the firmware again, no lights. I have 2 Inspire 2s and I haven't updated the firmware on the second and all is well.
2017-12-19
Use props
mccarthya
lvl.1
Australia

I have the same issue, on startup purple lights then nothing. When I go back to the original firmware all is well and the lights operate as they should. Then when I update the firmware again, no lights. I have 2 Inspire 2s and I haven't updated the firmware on the second and all is well.
2017-12-19
Use props
mccarthya
lvl.1
Australia

2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mccarthya Posted at 2017-12-19 13:53
I have the same issue, on startup purple lights then nothing. When I go back to the original firmware all is well and the lights operate as they should. Then when I update the firmware again, no lights. I have 2 Inspire 2s and I haven't updated the firmware on the second and all is well.

Sir, could you please post the screenshot of the version info in General Settings--About?
A short video about the problem would be appreciated, we will forward it to our engineers for further analysis, thank you.
2017-12-19
Use props
mccarthya
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-19 20:31
Sir, could you please post the screenshot of the version info in General Settings--About?
A short video about the problem would be appreciated, we will forward it to our engineers for further analysis, thank you.

I do not wish to update the firmware again as this will render the Inspire 2 unusable again, especially as I have just installed a >400GB DJI CineSSd card on the one that I am having issues with. I thought that if others were having issues then DJI may have a look. It is a bit pointless videoing no green lights for DJI to see?
2017-12-19
Use props
mccarthya
lvl.1
Australia

mccarthya Posted at 2017-12-19 21:02
I do not wish to update the firmware again as this will render the Inspire 2 unusable again, especially as I have just installed a >400GB DJI CineSSd card on the one that I am having issues with. I thought that if others were having issues then DJI may have a look. It is a bit pointless videoing no green lights for DJI to see?

2017-12-19
Use props
STKNRUD
lvl.2
United States

Ditto.  New Inspire 2 with same exact issue and no fix from DJI.  This is a safety of flight issue.
2018-1-17
Use props
fansd0a6ed0c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14295 ft
United States

this is  January 23, 2018. I just did the last firmware update to .0300 and just noticed the pink status light and lack of rear green leds. have you found a solution?
2018-1-23
Use props
fans543a7e21
lvl.1
Australia

Sorry about the no reply. Anyway I got it sorted the last flight I had before the purple light issue started I can rember that I was real low in batt  power.Anyway  Someone told me to do a IMU calabrations   (YER RITO I said. So with nothing to loose and 2 weeks of searching. It fixed it. Straight back to flashing green.
All good again. No more low battery flying.
2018-1-26
Use props
fans543a7e21
lvl.1
Australia

Had the same problem with my inspire 2 /X5S. I ran the battery to low. Someone told me to do a IMU calabrations and it fixed it. Give it a try mate.
2018-1-26
Use props
djiuser_DaJysZP9N3do
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181312 ft
  • >>>
Italy

to remove the problem, connect the inspire to the assistant and restore factory settings, do not need dowgrade or anything else, just perform the operation

2019-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules