Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
controller battery
1149 9 2017-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
metronome
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48852 ft
United States

Last flew 5 Sept. 2017. Checked controller, battery totally discharged, no indicator light. Is my controller battery toast? It's a P3A.
Fingers are crossed. And is there guidelines as to controller battery maintenence...
thanks all!
2017-11-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Plug it into the charger yet?

Does it charge back to full voltage capacity or any charge?

RedHotPoker
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please try to connect the original charger to check whether the charging indicator on or not.
2017-11-2
Use props
RayL70
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-2 18:52
Please try to connect the original charger to check whether the charging indicator on or not.

DJI Susan,
My P4P+ controller also does not charge fully anymore... started with dropping one light, thereafter after each flight and low battery it has just got worse and now will not charge past 1 light! All original equipment and latest firmware installed. I'm not able to get a 20 min flight out of the controller.
Any help PLEASE!
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

RayL70 Posted at 2017-11-5 17:56
DJI Susan,
My P4P+ controller also does not charge fully anymore... started with dropping one light, thereafter after each flight and low battery it has just got worse and now will not charge past 1 light! All original equipment and latest firmware installed. I'm not able to get a 20 min flight out of the controller.
Any help PLEASE!

Hi Ray, I had replied you on another thread, please check.
2017-11-5
Use props
Applejack
New
Flight distance : 6447 ft

United States

mine only charges to half now, it's only 2 years old. how come DJI won;t send us the battery, I know how to replace it, it's a bit of a chore tho.
2019-6-3
Use props
Applejack
New
Flight distance : 6447 ft

United States

Applejack Posted at 6-3 19:36
mine only charges to half now, it's only 2 years old. how come DJI won;t send us the battery, I know how to replace it, it's a bit of a chore tho.

so how do we send the controller in and the big question...… how long and how much?????
2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Applejack Posted at 6-3 19:37
so how do we send the controller in and the big question...… how long and how much?????

Hi Applejack, we have replied here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost Please keep us updated in one thread, we will follow up, thank you.
2019-6-3
Use props
metronome
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48852 ft
United States

Since that last post in 2017, do not remember last time I charged any of it. Now seeing if batteries and controller are viable. 2 batteries show red light when button pressed, 1 shows nothing. Plugged in battery 1 and the red led flashes once along with 3 flashes of 1st green led at a regular interval. Been on charger for ~ 3.5 hours. What is this telling me? Haven't tried charging the controller yet...
Thanks in advance!!
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

metronome Posted at 8-16 19:50
Since that last post in 2017, do not remember last time I charged any of it. Now seeing if batteries and controller are viable. 2 batteries show red light when button pressed, 1 shows nothing. Plugged in battery 1 and the red led flashes once along with 3 flashes of 1st green led at a regular interval. Been on charger for ~ 3.5 hours. What is this telling me? Haven't tried charging the controller yet...
Thanks in advance!!

Hi, there. Hope the details of our user Manual can help you more:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... er_Manual__V1.6.pdf
You can check pages 18-22.
And if there are still problems, please offer us a related video so that we can confirm your problem better. Thank you.
2022-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules