two solid green wing lights
858 4 2017-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike Roe
New

United States

I had a crash and had to replace my shell on my Phantom 2. After getting it back together, and starting it up. The gimble won't work, Hero 2 camera on gimble won't move. nor does it show  picture on the monitor. I can't even get it to recognize the USB port when I plug it into my computer. When I start everything up, I only get two wings that respond. one flashes yellow the other green, and eventually both turn soild green but nothing out of the lights on the other two wings. What could be wrong and what can I test?
2017-11-3
Use props
Mike Roe
New

United States

Update, so I had the GPS plugged  in wrong and did not hav ethe windows driver installed. I can communcate with PC now. Gimble works but don;t stop trying to locte. and I still have a flashing orange and a flashing green light and the other two wings never light up. Only at first start thne go out
2017-11-3
Use props
edifier
lvl.2

United Kingdom

if it's a phantom 2 try a hard reset by shorting out F1 and F2 on the naza m flight controller
then make sure you have internet connection and reinstall version 3.14 firmware
the reset will show 000 firmware until you do the firmware install also make sure the gps unit is plugged in
watch the video

just as a matter of interest were did you get the new shell for the phantom 2 as i am after one myself
2017-11-3
Use props
edifier
lvl.2

United Kingdom

also with the top cover off check all the connections after the crash
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry to hear the crash. I would recommend you to send it in for a fully diagnosis: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules