Connecting iPhone8Plus to Mavic Pro
1105 4 2017-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaca096ad
New
Flight distance : 14619 ft
Australia

I have the Mavic Pro.  A few weeks ago, I purchased the iPhone 8Plus, and now my Mavic Pro will not connect to it.  I previosly had the Mavic Pro connected to the iPhone 6, and never had a problem connectioning to my Mavic.

Does anyone know how to overcome this problem and have my iPhone 8Plus connect to the Mavic Pro?  Thanks.

2017-11-3
Use props
0DAY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 458238 ft
United States

Did you try the full USB port with a stand Lightning cable. That used to work before I upgraded to IOS 11.2 beta 2.
2017-11-3
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

I just got my iPhone 8+ yesterday (but am keeping my iPhone 6 for my Mavic- just in case).  Anyway, my 8+ works nicely with the Mavic.  I don't know if you saw all the posts about the cable, but several said that the phone connecting cable that came with your drone is of poor quality.  The folks, like me, who have reported success are using an iPhone cable that plugs into the remote's USB port (located just below where the phone mounts on the remote).  I had previously bought a 12 inches long one, so it connects my Mavic and iPhone8 AND is short enough to not be a bother.
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, please try to update your iPhone's firmware to the latest version and see if it work. It issue persists, please unplug the side cable and try your original lightning cable. Let me know if steps above doesn't work.
2017-11-5
Use props
fans2e9aa3da
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7159 ft
United States

My iPhone 8 Plus works just fine with the stock DJI cable
2017-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules