Surprise My Order Status says Shipped!!!
2302 17 2017-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46283 ft
Canada

So, I oredered my Mavic Pro Platinum bundle on 17-10-2017 and was told that it was going to shipped on or around 07-11-2017.
Just for the heck, today I checked my Order Status, and to my surprise the Order Status is says "SHIPPED"...  HHHOOOORRRRAAAAHHH!

So from what I was told from DJI CHAT, I will be receiving an email with the tracking number within 24 hours, starting now.
Just thought I share my good news with you all.

2017-11-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Congrats! The timescale for shipping the basic package of the MPP here in the UK changed from 20-25 working days to 7-10 working days so it does seem they are getting these out now! Ordered mine on 24 Oct when it was listed as 20-25 days - not sure if that means I’ll get it next week or next year though it looks positive so keeping my order in place.
2017-11-3
Use props
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
Canada

A CW Posted at 2017-11-3 15:04
Congrats! The timescale for shipping the basic package of the MPP here in the UK changed from 20-25 working days to 7-10 working days so it does seem they are getting these out now! Ordered mine on 24 Oct when it was listed as 20-25 days - not sure if that means I’ll get it next week or next year though it looks positive so keeping my order in place.

Yeap, that's a good idea because they told me 10 - 15 working days and I was given an approximate
shipping date of 11-07-2017.   So keep an eye on your order, cause you may get it sooner than expected.
Good Luck and Have fun flying.
2017-11-3
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

You will love your new drone.  Just be sure to read the manual carefully.  The Mavic has sooooo much stuff built in that you need to understand before flying.
2017-11-3
Use props
Lamplighter55
Second Officer
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

A CW Posted at 2017-11-3 15:04

I think anything heading to the UK distribution point is very much down the pecking order compared to the US. Having ordered and paid back in the first week of September and no official news since the first official shipping date of the 30th Sept. I'm now taking a very dim view of this product release. It's becoming quite shabby to be frank - since DJI had the same happen with the original MP shippings. No doubt the UK will get it's container load at some point - as I suspect they are travelling via sea on a container ship rather than air freight...
2017-11-3
Use props
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
Canada

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-11-3 15:43
You will love your new drone.  Just be sure to read the manual carefully.  The Mavic has sooooo much stuff built in that you need to understand before flying.

Thanks StanfordWebbie for the good advice.  I have been reading and surfing the web as well as the forums to get a head start on all the quirks and tips on flying the MPP.   I do plan to immerse my self on that manual.   
2017-11-3
Use props
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Niiccce ! shipped brings smiles all the time.
2017-11-3
Use props
AEM74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 332677 ft
United States

Congratz dude! My MPP is also named Silver Surfer! Hope to see your bird surfing the skies soon!
2017-11-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lamplighter55 Posted at 2017-11-3 15:54
I think anything heading to the UK distribution point is very much down the pecking order compared to the US. Having ordered and paid back in the first week of September and no official news since the first official shipping date of the 30th Sept. I'm now taking a very dim view of this product release. It's becoming quite shabby to be frank - since DJI had the same happen with the original MP shippings. No doubt the UK will get it's container load at some point - as I suspect they are travelling via sea on a container ship rather than air freight...

They are sent from China to the NL then distributed across Europe. There are far more basic packages produced than fly more combos too so if you've ordered the fly more that will take longer to ship. In my experience, if DJI state 20-25 working days that generally means they are in a position to take orders but the products are not ready to be shipped and they don't have a definitive timescale for shipment. Now the basic MPP bundles are listed as 7-10 days across Europe/UK that does show these at least will be released soon. Note that any brand new releases will always take longer to ship than established product lines. If you ordered an original MP it will be with you in a few days - the MPP is in production and demand is once more very high as to be expected with the Mavic series so yes, it will take months if ordered around its initial release date (31 Aug) and people who ordered a basic package one-month after you ordered a fly more will probably get theirs first... The key is to know that it will arrive and will be great when it does. Try to keep calm and be patient in the interim - they can and have been known to cancel orders for customers who get a little irate, especially on here!   
2017-11-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for sharing with us! Wish you have a good time on flying the drone!
2017-11-4
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

You will be stoked! My MPP is a better flyer than my MP.
2017-11-4
Use props
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
United States

AEM74 Posted at 2017-11-3 22:11
Congratz dude! My MPP is also named Silver Surfer! Hope to see your bird surfing the skies soon!

Thanks AEM74, the feeling is mutual.
2017-11-6
Use props
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
Canada

M.C. Pilot Posted at 2017-11-3 17:20
Niiccce ! shipped brings smiles all the time.

M.C. Pilot, you got that right!  It's scheduled to arrive 2017-11-8 by 10:30amCan't wait
2017-11-6
Use props
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Silver Surfer Posted at 2017-11-6 17:31
M.C. Pilot, you got that right!  It's scheduled to arrive 2017-11-8 by 10:30amCan't wait

Congrats on the confirmed ship date, now let us know how's it's performing in flight.
2017-11-6
Use props
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
United States

M.C. Pilot Posted at 2017-11-6 18:22
Congrats on the confirmed ship date, now let us know how's it's performing in flight.

Hi M.C. Pilot,
I received my MPP on Tuesday Nov 07, one day earlier!  I'm planning on activating it tomorrow, Saturday afternoon and will let you know how it goes.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it will all go well.
2017-11-10
Use props
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Silver Surfer Posted at 2017-11-10 10:25
Hi M.C. Pilot,
I received my MPP on Tuesday Nov 07, one day earlier!  I'm planning on activating it tomorrow, Saturday afternoon and will let you know how it goes.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it will all go well.

Yeah sounds good. Activation should be smooth. Just activated my Obsidian the other day and it lit up like a x-mas tree. Butterly smooth activation.
2017-11-10
Use props
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
Canada

M.C. Pilot Posted at 2017-11-10 10:28
Yeah sounds good. Activation should be smooth. Just activated my Obsidian the other day and it lit up like a x-mas tree. Butterly smooth activation.

Yeah, Activation went smooth, just had to update the map, calibrate the compass, update the firmware and then I flew it...   It was smooth, can't wait to fly it again this weekend, if it doesn't rain.

I bet the picture quality of the Obsidian is great...   How do you like it?
2017-11-14
Use props
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Silver Surfer Posted at 2017-11-14 13:16
Yeah, Activation went smooth, just had to update the map, calibrate the compass, update the firmware and then I flew it...   It was smooth, can't wait to fly it again this weekend, if it doesn't rain.

I bet the picture quality of the Obsidian is great...   How do you like it?

Picture quality is definitely superior.
2017-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules