Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Motherboard for motor 2312c DJI phantom adv
1367 7 2017-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nicktiger
New

Italy

Hi, what kind of motherboards have these new engines? 2312c i would like to change the motherboard because it broke and mount these engines, no 96 or other thanks
2017-11-3
Use props
Nicktiger
New

Italy

Motherboard for motor 2312c DJI phantom adv

Hi, what kind of motherboards have these new engines? 2312c i would like to change the motherboard because it broke and mount these engines, no 96 or other thanks
DJI phantom 3 adv
2017-11-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

If you click Edit, then Advanced, then Additional Options bottom left corner, you will see "Del this post"  to remove your double post.

RedHotPoker
2017-11-3
Use props
Nicktiger
New

Italy

where is edit, i have only reply
2017-11-3
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

n00Bs don't have the vast array of posting and editing abilities that the vets have, so that's probably why.

I am having trouble deciphering what you mean in the OP.  I guess you mean the centerboard for the aircraft?  If so, if it was me, I would probably buy a crashed P3A on eBay.
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Generally, I do not suggest to take the drone apart at your end which may void your warranty. Have you considered to send it in? You can begin from here: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-11-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-11-3 15:45
n00Bs don't have the vast array of posting and editing abilities that the vets have, so that's probably why.

I am having trouble deciphering what you mean in the OP.  I guess you mean the centerboard for the aircraft?  If so, if it was me, I would probably buy a crashed P3A on eBay.

Yes, some forum parameters may be lacking, untill you have more seniority. Sorry about that.

RedHotPoker
2017-11-3
Use props
Nicktiger
New

Italy

Ok, thanks
2017-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules