Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4.1.16 released for iOS
980 7 2017-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaMa
Captain
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

but why????  or better – why not....
2017-11-4
Use props
Anuvis
First Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

For android no words...
2017-11-4
Use props
DaMa
Captain
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

For IOS also without words
2017-11-4
Use props
Kansas Boy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26145 ft
United States

Sure would be nice if DJI would provide more information on what the updates are for.  Information on bug fixes especially.  Besides just general knowledge of what you are installing It would sure make it easier to decide if you really needed to update or if might be better not to install and take the chance of introducing additional issues.  DJI can you provide more detail about the software updates?  The notes aren't really adequate and it sure would help your customers.
2017-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Kansas Boy Posted at 2017-11-4 04:10
Sure would be nice if DJI would provide more information on what the updates are for.  Information on bug fixes especially.  Besides just general knowledge of what you are installing It would sure make it easier to decide if you really needed to update or if might be better not to install and take the chance of introducing additional issues.  DJI can you provide more detail about the software updates?  The notes aren't really adequate and it sure would help your customers.

It’s almost universal to be getting bug fix updates for apps without much info attached instagram Snapchat are a daily occurrence what can they say oops made another mistake and another etc etc..
2017-11-4
Use props
Kansas Boy
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-11-4 08:22
It’s almost universal to be getting bug fix updates for apps without much info attached instagram Snapchat are a daily occurrence what can they say oops made another mistake and another etc etc..

I understand it is not uncommon for some companies not to say what bugs were addressed and it is also not uncommon for companies to say.  I would like it if DJI did.  I think there are also others that would see value in it and those that don't could just not read it.  Seems pretty simple really.  Give a general, high level description the issues that were addressed in the release.  I prefer and appreciate companies that do this.  It would help their customer relations in that people would see that issues are being addressed and not ignored.  You don't have to read many posts here to find one where one of their customer is frustrated and thinks that DJI is not addressing their problems.
2017-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Kansas Boy Posted at 2017-11-4 08:45
I understand it is not uncommon for some companies not to say what bugs were addressed and it is also not uncommon for companies to say.  I would like it if DJI did.  I think there are also others that would see value in it and those that don't could just not read it.  Seems pretty simple really.  Give a general, high level description the issues that were addressed in the release.  I prefer and appreciate companies that do.  It would help their customer relations in that people would see that issues are being addressed and not ignored.  You don't have to read many posts here to find one where one of their customer is frustrated and thinks that DJI is not addressing their problems.

I think you will find that most updates from dji do give a brief explanation although very brief , rarely you will see dji go updates as bug fix,
Like the 4.1.16 is an update for matrice 600 Camera hasselblad. I think what dji need to do is update manual quicker with explanations when they introduce new features.
2017-11-4
Use props
Kansas Boy
Second Officer
United States

I agree with that as well.  It would be nice if the manual was more comprehensive and up to date.  I noticed that there was a revision released to the manual on the same day as the recent FW update but I could not find anything in it about the new manual frequency selection that was implemented with the update.
I've not been around as long as others here but I dont remember seeing an update to GO 4 that listed "Bug Fix" in the description.  

2017-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules