Mavic Battery issue
874 6 2017-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf5a7e40a
New
France

Hello I have a new Mavic battery but when I push the  button the LED stay off no light at all.  The chager is ok is charging orher batteries without problem. Do anyone have the same issue? If you have any lead to fix this issue, I will really appreciate.
2017-11-4
Use props
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nope, never had this issue but if yours is under warranty (I think its 6 months) I would replace that one.  It def sounds like it's shot.
2017-11-4
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Like M.C. Pilot said it definitely sounds like a bad battery.
2017-11-4
Use props
DJEyeintheSky
lvl.1
New Zealand

It sounds like a bad battery. But have you tried charging it? could just be an uncharged battery. DJI sometimes ships spare batterys un charged so let them charge for 3 hours. If that doesnt work and the lights still don't turn on, send it back for a new one, but contact DJI Support first.  +1 (818) 235 0789
2017-11-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please try to keep the battery in the charger for about 2 hours. If it doesn't help, since you mentioned it is a new battery, please send it back to us, we will help to take care of it. Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out. Thank you.
2017-11-4
Use props
DJEyeintheSky
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-4 20:16
Please try to keep the battery in the charger for about 2 hours. If it doesn't help, since you mentioned it is a new battery, please send it back to us, we will help to take care of it. Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out. Thank you.

me: 3 hours
thor: 2 hours

i see how it is..
2017-11-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DJEyeintheSky Posted at 2017-11-4 22:47
me: 3 hours
thor: 2 hours

That's alright. Hope all will help the OP.
2017-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules