Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI go 4 App keeps freezing and crashing
1455 3 2017-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb316bd67
lvl.1
United States

Has anybody else having this problem? I have an iPhone 7 Plus on the latest firmware 11.1 and a few weeks ago I was about to fly my Mavic and the app just crashed so I relaunch it and all was well so I thought. I did the new update on the app and now it just keeps freezing and crashing as soon as I start it up. I only get to set everything and as soon as I touch the camera button on the screen it freezes and in order to get out of it I have to hit the home button only to try again with the same results. I haven’t been able to fly now for about 4 days. Come on DJI get this fixed ASAP PLEASE.
2017-11-4
Use props
fansf6cac547
lvl.1

Thailand

Having the same issue. iOS 11.1 freezes every time. Uninstalled and reinstalled, same problem. Hopefully there’s a fix soon.
2017-11-4
Use props
Aran
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2726 ft
United States

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, updated to latest everything for both the phone and the app, I had to restart the app about five times in the ~2 hours of flight I've had so far since I got my Mavic on the 2nd.
2017-11-4
Use props
fansf6cac547
lvl.1

Thailand

Update: was freezing, but got it to work today. However, the app is auto shutting off.
2017-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules